LIVE GAME Live Game Discussion, vs Raiders - Rd 25 *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
C

Cobarcats

SmartSelect_20220904-121956_DuckDuckGo.jpgSmartSelect_20220904-122055_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last game today everyone. 😿
Posted up early for pregame banter.

Thankyou to all the members who have contributed to the live game thread this year.
It has been a very disappointing year but fingers crossed we are building for a better 2023 🤞
Also can we encourage anyone to have a private conversation with those you are having a heated debate with so others can enjoy the thread.
Cheers,
Cobarcats

I wonder if all the Fathers on this Forum will get a wooden spoon from their kids today after it's official!

Let's hope we can end this sh*tshow of a season with a win!

I also find it very weird that Tamou doesn't have a contract for next year but we haven't done anything to farewell a legend of the game.

If we wanted to offer him an extension, we should have already done it. If he does retire now, he will never get a proper farewell game. This game and the publicity around it should have been all about James' last game.

I also find it very weird that Tamou doesn't have a contract for next year but we haven't done anything to farewell a legend of the game.

If we wanted to offer him an extension, we should have already done it. If he does retire now, he will never get a proper farewell game. This game and the publicity around it should have been all about James' last game.

That is a very good point which suggests that the club is trying to get him to play on next year

I must be a sucker for punishment or just love the WT, probably both, but I'm sad this is our last game.
I hate the off season.

The Raiders can seal a top eight spot in style with a win, capping a remarkable second half of the season, while the Tigers will be looking to spoil the party at one of their spiritual homes.

James Tamou just might get some fanfare today if it's indeed his last game.
It will be an interesting presser. 🤔

A 54 point win by the WT would atone for all those times Canberra prevented us from playing finals during our 9th years. Sadly, a 113 point Canberra win to clinch 7th spot seems no more unlikely.

I wonder how many players are playing their last game for WT today and how many will go unannounced.
It wouldn't surprise me to see them sail off into the sunset without any fanfare regardless of the crappy season.
Do we want to see another banner debacle? Could be good for a laugh.

Back