Lindsay collins

finnzo

James tamou gets a week on the side lines for his tackle on Sam walker fair enough but what does Lindsay collins get for recklessly attacking hastings legs while he is completely helpless he gets a slap on the wrist and doesn’t even receive a suspension.

I had both there tackles on par but I think tamous was an accident but collinses was on purpose he had plenty of time to think about it

That’s pathetic why is no 1 talking about this In the media that tackle was terrible

Reactions: BZN
James tamou gets a week on the side lines for his tackle on Sam walker fair enough but what does Lindsay collins get for recklessly attacking hastings legs while he is completely helpless he gets a slap on the wrist and doesn’t even receive a suspension.

I had both there tackles on par but I think tamous was an accident but collinses was on purpose he had plenty of time to think about it
Nick dropped off a few Brown paper bags to the MRC.
All sweet.

That’s pathetic why is no 1 talking about this In the media that tackle was terrible
Did you see the 8 page hero piece the papers did on Politis? In his spare time he volunteers to save the minky whales. When he’s not serving at the soup kitchen that is.

Did you see the 8 page hero piece the papers did on Politis? In his spare time he volunteers to save the minky whales. When he’s not serving at the soup kitchen that is.
That’s when he takes abit of time off from flying his private jet around the world

How good would it be to see a headline like roosters caught cheating salary cap by more than 3 million dollars

L. Collins is a hell of a player though.
Would love him in our pack.

He should bring back the mullet too.
Yeah he’s a wrap kid love to have him by all reports he’s a good bloke aswell but that doesn’t mean he should I get off that easy

If Hastings does his knee he gets 6 weeks
I can't remember how many Aloiai got for his one on Seyfarth last year. Put Seyfarth out for 1/4 of the season from memory.
IMO it is the worst sort of tackle in the game, absolutely cowardly and deliberate. An accidental, split-second head high gets penalised savagely but this malicious crap that blokes normally have plenty of time to pull out of is penalised with a feather.
We'll wait and see what happens when someone does it to a golden child, they'll get hammered for it by the judiciary.

I can't remember how many Aloiai got for his one on Seyfarth last year. Put Seyfarth out for 1/4 of the season from memory.
IMO it is the worst sort of tackle in the game, absolutely cowardly and deliberate. An accidental, split-second head high gets penalised savagely but this malicious crap that blokes normally have plenty of time to pull out of is penalised with a feather.
We'll wait and see what happens when someone does it to a golden child, they'll get hammered for it by the judiciary.
100% mate I was ropable

Both he and Tamou got off very lightly I though - very dangerous tackles and luckily there was no injuries
Tamou's one was exacerbated by Walker hurdling into the air after he kicked. If he'd just done a normal kicking action Tamou would've hit him in the guts or ribs.
Collins had plenty of time to weigh up his decision. He should've got 4 weeks, and not just because it was on a WT player, that sort of tackle is crap. No accident.

Aloiai got 1 week for his cannonball on Alex.
Joke it should be in "things that make you laugh" thread.

Back