Let's see how good we are without Farah...

hybrid_tiger

I suspect Farah's shoulder injury from last night is going to be bad, and he will miss the next two months of football.

I have no inside info, just a hunch, and a number of journos have already hinted that he could miss the rest of the Origin series.

A number of people on here have hinted that Farah has been a problem this season, so I look forward to seeing if this is the case.

I mean, really, what could go wrong with Halatau and Brooks at 9? :confused:

@hybrid_tiger said:
I suspect Farah's shoulder injury from last night is going to be bad, and he will miss the next two months of football.

I have no inside info, just a hunch, and a number of journos have already hinted that he could miss the rest of the Origin series.

A number of people on here have hinted that Farah has been a problem this season, so I look forward to seeing if this is the case.

Ummm… Everything !!!!! :pray:

@hybrid_tiger said:

I dont know, maybe they will smile.

This is the opportunity to bring Drinkwater to half, Brooks to hooker and Moses to fullback with Tedesco going to five-eigth. Definitely worth trying and should work very well attack and defence wise.

I reckon he will miss a week with us , probably similar to Keefy's issues and will be right for SOO 2

@Newtown said:
This is the opportunity to bring Drinkwater to half, Brooks to hooker and Moses to fullback with Tedesco going to five-eigth. Definitely worth trying and should work very well attack and defence wise.

lol so 4 positions change due to one injury

Directly from Weststigers.com… hope I did the recognition thing right, if not can a Mod please fix.

Wests Tigers can provide the following injury update on Captain Robbie Farah, who suffered a shoulder injury in Wednesday night’s State of Origin Game I.

Farah has sustained a Grade 3 AC joint injury in his left shoulder, and is expected to miss Wests Tigers’ Round 13 clash against the Gold Coast Titans at Leichhardt Oval.

However, the Club is hopeful Farah will be available for selection for Game II of the 2015 State of Origin series at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on Wednesday, June 17, with the injury only expected to sideline the 31-year-old hooker for two to four weeks.

In good news, forward Aaron Woods has reported injury free from Wednesday’s game, and will line up for the Club against the Titans next Friday night.

@hybrid_tiger said:

You know lets say he misses seven weeks.Rounds 12 to 18.Look below.I had posting issue.

At the start of the season I thought this would not be a problem with Farah Origin and of course a possible injury… The club has 2 hookers one is average ..one is young ,then Halatau as well , Now enter the coach . After last weekends debacle wanting to play Brooks as hooker it does look like the team is going to suffer again due to Taylors poor selection or non selection ..there seems to be no plan in place for a replacement for Farah just fill ins which is a bit hard to stomach interesting times ahead.

@hybrid_tiger said:

You know lets say he misses seven weeks.Rounds 12 to 18.We have byes in rd 12 and 18 and he was gonna miss rd 14 and 17 anyhow thru origin anyway.So instead of missing him for 7 he would only miss 3 games With Wests Tigers.Rd's 13,15,16.

@Jerry Seinfeld said:
@hybrid_tiger said:

You know lets say he misses seven weeks.Rounds 12 to 18.

Jerry,so the injury is worse than they predicted it seems…......

@TrueTiger said:
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
@hybrid_tiger said:

You know lets say he misses seven weeks.Rounds 12 to 18.

Jerry,so the injury is worse than they predicted it seems…......

Sorry TT. No after further reading it appears its a grade 3 and will only miss 2-4 weeks. Was just highlighting how Farah wasn't playing in upcoming rounds. Like Rd 12 and 14 for example.

It will be interesting for sure. But, I don't know how he was in SOO in the first place. His form didn't warrant it.

I think if given the chance Manaia Cherrington step up and prove he's a first grade player
People keep saying he's to young, but he's the same age as Brooks , Moses, Hoeta
He's a proven international Junior, 2014 NYC hooker, and twice playing Aickland 9's
If Farah is injured I'd like to see Cherrington get his chance

Daily Tele type thread….

Make things out to be worse than they are with fabrication and speculation....

I know we're bored...theres no footy this weekend...and our footy is boring anyway, maybe its rubbing off on the fans, were all become boring...oh look a blade of grass just sprouted how interesting

@Ngapuhi for life said:
I think if given the chance Manaia Cherrington step up and prove he's a first grade player
People keep saying he's to young, but he's the same age as Brooks , Moses, Hoeta
He's a proven international Junior, 2014 NYC hooker, and twice playing Aickland 9's
If Farah is injured I'd like to see Cherrington get his chance

Yes, please!!!!!

Back