Kidwell

What about Rod Reddy?

What does this old fossil do>? Besides shuffle around and watch the warm up?

Who recruited him?

@Eddie said:
What about Rod Reddy?

What does this old fossil do>? Besides shuffle around and watch the warm up?

Who recruited him?

I thought his job was to get the non playing top 25 ready for game play. Have their D and A ready to go so they slot straight in to the 'Structure' when needed. :roll

Taylor and Kidwell should be a package deal to RMC

Yep Kidwell was miraculously kept from last years coaching staff. As far as i am aware in the exact same role. D coach.
Sits to taylors right in the coaches box. both of them spend most of the game scratching their heads , looking clueless.

One thing for sure, the defence has not improved. When will the defence coach teach players to use their shoulder in the tackle and drive to put the opposition player on the ground. Most of our players simply grab the attacker with their arms and hope he falls over.

As with most Tigers decisions It was probably about money ..Kidwell still had a year on his contract I think …it did not matter that he had no idea !

Last year Kidwell was getting rave reviews across the board here. There were many saying how brilliant he was and giving him the credit for the teams success. Potter got very little credit really. Funny how he gets shifted out the door, Kidwell stays and everything turns to tripe.

Back