KAYO is useless

TheKhan

Paid all last season for this service that freezes and buffers constantly. Paid for it again tonight and nothing has changed. Cancelled the subscription, can't do another yr of that. Any one else have the same issue?

Kayo used to be a headache for me. Once I got the NBN though, it’s been fine.

Paid all last season for this service that freezes and buffers constantly. Paid for it again tonight and nothing has changed. Cancelled the subscription, can't do another yr of that. Any one else have the same issue?
Do a speed test on your internet….and compare

Watched the whole game live on Kayo, zero issues here.

It's your internet connection.

Seems to be some inconsistency in the quality of their app versions. Have used Kayo on Apple TV and it works perfectly. Watch it on a 2020 model Samsung TV using its native app and it’s almost unwatchable. If it isn’t the buffering, or resetting of the stream then it’s the audio running out of sync with the video.

No issues with any other streaming app on the TV. I just don’t think Kayo are up to the task of creating a useable cross platform app. Have heard other devices have issues too. Pretty poor..

The microwave will disrupt the Wi-Fi connection to my smart tv…usually just when we score or challenging a decision.

Seems to be some inconsistency in the quality of their app versions. Have used Kayo on Apple TV and it works perfectly. Watch it on a 2020 model Samsung TV using its native app and it’s almost unwatchable. If it isn’t the buffering, or resetting of the stream then it’s the audio running out of sync with the video.

No issues with any other streaming app on the TV. I just don’t think Kayo are up to the task of creating a useable cross platform app. Have heard other devices have issues too. Pretty poor..
My telly is a 20 Samsung. No issues with netflix, Amazon, YouTube.. thanks for that it has been driving me mad

My telly is a 20 Samsung. No issues with netflix, Amazon, YouTube.. thanks for that it has been driving me mad
Yeh I think U may need to get a Chromecast just so U can watch on that and not the native Samsung app

I use Kayo on a 2017 Hisense, through Chromecast.
Its 95% effective. More often than not it’s perfect. For 12 bucks per week I love it.
p.s.I don’t have NBN either…

I have fixed wireless broadband and Kayo was bad so I stayed with Foxtel subscription and negotiated a better monthly subscription which included Foxtel Go so I could watch it mobile as well with multi room option

Back