Justin Olam #281

Don’t tell me you are really surprised, given the history of this club when it comes to signing new players with injury concerns and/or to contracts that are always at least one year too long .. McQueen, Matalino, Packer, and several others …Olam will be the daily double …injured and too long
Packer developed his turf toe with us not before

Hey, Callouts to Olam.

Api, Bula had total crackers of a game with Stefano and the pack doing good work.

But we saw some really awesome combinations with Olam and everyone around him. Man this guy made a massive difference. Loved his strong running and he took some difficult balls from Api and converted.

I want to wait a few more games to say we were damn right in signing him. Yet if he keeps this level of performance up, man we were damn right in signing him.

Olam was exceptional......However, I was more impressed with his leadership abilities it seemed after every try or every mistake he was the first one there to get around the player and you can tell he really wants to come in and make a change within that team.

Players like him, Api and Luai (next year) all coming from great systems will add so much more value than the eye perceives.

Leadership around a squad is everything. Really really impressive stuff.

Olam was exceptional......However, I was more impressed with his leadership abilities it seemed after every try or every mistake he was the first one there to get around the player and you can tell he really wants to come in and make a change within that team.

Players like him, Api and Luai (next year) all coming from great systems will add so much more value than the eye perceives.

He was outstanding. Api was exceptional. Justin Olam has already had two of my mates that are of PNG origin join the club as members and they are bloody Rah Rah fans amazing what a win and some positivity can do for us. Hope he wrecks an Eel or three this weekend!!!!

I totally agree with you Teddy,the other thing I would like to mention is that our 2 super league recruits were outstanding,many have said that Bateman and Sezar arent good enough anymore for NRL,Bateman played a top class NRL game on Saturday and Sezar proved what experience and knowledge can do in games...BOTH have exceptional leadership qualities and atm I wouldnt swap them for the world while our youth learn from them...Just on Sezar,his kicking game was so on point that it flustered Cronulla and Nicho couldnt compare in that game,he is a great player but showed a bit of ildisipline while Sezar was calm and collected,,,,

Members online

Back