Juniors - Pathways General Discussion

Christian Taula - prop and selected in Langer Cup Team of the year 2023
Cooper Petterson - halfback North Coast
Levi Gwynne Tui'Tahi - prop or No 8 and selected in the NZ Under 18 Rugby 7s - listen to him below

Navrin Willett who is with Wests is from Taree and was originally allocated to Balmain when I first read about his signing.
Where is the Cooper Young player that we apparently recruited?

Did any of our junior teams play a trial on the weekend? Season is starting soon so I suppose so but as usual it's crickets from the club.

Balmain were'n't looking good here, but see how strong the lineup actually was.

Look a very small side once again which is disappointing.

Just noticed the WT Jersey Flegg first round game is against Fiji, we're have I been, wasn't aware the Silktails had joined the competition.

Hey guys does any 1 know if this weekends Mathews and sg ball games are streamed?

Hey guys does any 1 know if this weekends Mathews and sg ball games are streamed?
They're not, the only games streamed for Wests Tigers Pathways this weekend are Macarthur Wests Tigers Andrew Johns Cup (U/16's) and Macarthur Wests Tigers Laurie Daley Cup (U/18's).

our first teamlist Tuesday of today of sorts, with 17s to trickle out for our Matts, Ball, Tarsha Gale, LD and AJ Cup sides from this arvo onwards.

few things to look for, mainly with SG Ball:

- how Wests SG lines up without TDS, Kit, Miller and Galvin and where the boys that all did NRL preseasons fit (Mason, Willett, L. Laulili'i, Craig), plus all the Manly recruits now in the squad (Taotua twins, Quiroz-Mapusua, Calvin Levy)
- how Balmain shapes up with no Conti and Nassar

unfortunately Wests HM, easily the most exciting side in the Pathways, has a bye R1. we'll get a good look at them in a week's time.

our first teamlist Tuesday of today of sorts, with 17s to trickle out for our Matts, Ball, Tarsha Gale, LD and AJ Cup sides from this arvo onwards.

few things to look for, mainly with SG Ball:

- how Wests SG lines up without TDS, Kit, Miller and Galvin and where the boys that all did NRL preseasons fit (Mason, Willett, L. Laulili'i, Craig), plus all the Manly recruits now in the squad (Taotua twins, Quiroz-Mapusua, Calvin Levy)
- how Balmain shapes up with no Conti and Nassar

unfortunately Wests HM, easily the most exciting side in the Pathways, has a bye R1. we'll get a good look at them in a week's time.
So is that the same Mason as in that muscle pic of the whole team ? He looked pretty big and he’s playing SG Ball still is he? God I’m glad I’m not 16 ish anymore the kids all look like giants.

Back