Jersey Talk

We should ditch the V for a bit and go for a hoops design, similar to manly, sharks etc.

Home - predominantly orange/gold with black and white rings.
Alternate - white with orange and black rings.
Or black with orange and white rings.

I reckon that could look really good and would be a nice change from mostly V designs over the years. I haven't bought a jersey in that long, feel like they're more or less the same each year.

Time to ditch the neon orange and go back to Black, White and GOLD. I dislike the current neon orange, our jersey almost looks red and black sometimes. For 2025, I’d like to see the “Wests” jersey be completely black, but with white and gold flames on the side of the jersey. For the Balmain jersey, the 2008/09 Balmain heritage jersey but with white bars on the side instead of black.

Bring Merition, Isri and Victa on to the jerseys right now the current ones look great but I want new sponsors

We should ditch the V for a bit and go for a hoops design, similar to manly, sharks etc.

I may have "borrowed" the Waikato Chiefs retro jersey design here, but I think it works.

BVsLlLp.png

And with a bit of a retro throwback sponsor (in modern logo form)

mRBL7s5.png

I may have "borrowed" the Waikato Chiefs retro jersey design here, but I think it works.

BVsLlLp.png

mRBL7s5.png
Mate, these look fantastic! I'd buy this 100%.

Very modern as Demps has said and would be a really nice change from the v design of the last 4-5 years - associated with probably the worst performing period in the clubs history.

Luai, Turuva coming next year, I reckon 2025 would be good timing for something completely different.

BVsLlLp.png

mRBL7s5.png
I dont know why they cant at least go with the zurich sleeve
image as shown here, rather than a big blue patch that looks
terrible
What are Zurich anyway... Insurance?

These are quite interesting comments to me, as the design is basically a ripoff of this seasons Waikato Chiefs retro jersey, which is a remake of a 1996 design, so.... not very modern.
It's not really giving retro vibes to me, not sure. Sometimes old becomes new again. I think it looks really good.

The top section of your jersey down to the nrl logo text was pretty much what I was picturing when I suggested a hoops design - orange with white stripes outlined in black.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Back