12. Finnley Neilsen

13. James Valevatu

14. Jaycob Anjoul

15. Tray Lolesio

16. Samuel Kamu

17. Logan Muir

18. Joseph Delle

Coach: Scott Kenna

Yep looks like a top 4 team in Jersey Flegg. Sitting 6th coming into this week but have played 1 less game due to postponement. Also a slow start to the season and will finish 5th at least after this week. Given a number of players uo in nsw cup we def have quality juniors coming through.

Great job by the boys. Is Mundine playing in this team?
Mundine hasn't been seen in the flegg side since about Round 4. Not sure what the story there is.

Can anyone who was at the game report on how Tumeth went first game back? Hoping he got through without injury.

Our highlights are 2:35 mark. A few notes:

• Tannous has nice passing game out of dummy half
  • Loving the work of our halves especially Kade Hill now in his 2nd season of Flegg & having opportunity to train with the NRL squad in pre-season
  • Sione Vaihu did some really nice things in the highlights, offloads & tries.

Jahream Bula wasn't a player that was high on my list of potential first graders, but he looks very very good. big, strong and athletic and by the looks of things is developing a passing game as well. I think he's a winger long term but regardless he might be one to watch in the coming years.

Our highlights are 2:35 mark. A few notes:

• Tannous has nice passing game out of dummy half
  • Loving the work of our halves especially Kade Hill now in his 2nd season of Flegg & having opportunity to train with the NRL squad in pre-season
  • Sione Vaihu did some really nice things in the highlights, offloads & tries.
I was particularly impressed with Tannous, Lawler and Vaihu. But the whole team went well.

Jahream Bula wasn't a player that was high on my list of potential first graders, but he looks very very good. big, strong and athletic and by the looks of things is developing a passing game as well. I think he's a winger long term but regardless he might be one to watch in the coming years.
Bula was recruited from basketball via Keebra Park SHS so he is doing really well which is exciting for WTs.

Back