Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is why I am sceptical of a lot of info until it's official, with the sayings where there is smoke there is fire or gaining momentum the problem is it only needs 1 (in this case a joke, but could be a troll or just a 10 year old with too much time on their hands) to post something false and within 10 minutes you have half a dozen sources and it takes on a life of its own. A lot of it needs to be taken cautiously.
Agree PPM... IT WAS QUITE well written but it had an odd look at it initially... A little different to most smh pieces..... That and the lady sentence 'looks like you've missed your man again Tigers fans' sounded suss
Further down the track with the deep fake stuff it's gunna be. A lot harder to know what's true or not

I didn't 'assume'.
It was a simple question prompted by your never ending carry on about him not being a 'real' Tigers legend and bagging him out relentlessly.
Yes, we get that he didn't play for 'WestsTigers' but I'll tell you he still has passion for this version of the Tigers.
I would imagine under your criteria that Johny Raper, Reg Gasnier etc aren't Dragons legends either... try telling their fanbase that and you'd be laughed out the door.
I notice you left it at that and didn't/wouldn't answer the question though.
Nothing to do with Balmain

Here’s a thought, maybe he’s in the 10 day period and we’ll swoop in with a better offer before it’s official 🤔

Blocker is a blithering old idiot. And his
commentary sucks to - when he's not stating
the obvious, he's getting players' names
wrong. It's no coincidence that when the
media wants a soundbite they go to a big
boofhead like him & Benny. Go ask Jr Pearce
or some1 that would offer a more
balanced opinion - hell, maybe even an ex-
WT player, howbouthat?! Legend in his own
mind. He's like the big fat kid at school that
thinks he has muscles & is tough. Take
your big old ass outside and stfu blocker
I reckon Blocker would be pretty content knowing he's in the conversation as best prop in the game since Beetson. So hardly a legend in his own mind.

If that's the number then in 2025 with Luai on $1.2M, Bud on $500k, Fainu on $250/300k and Galvin on $200/250k works out to be $2.25M. A savings of around $500k. I don't see the issue.
Luai 1.2m, Bud 550k, Fainu 500k, Galvin 250k, Sezer 200k, Douehi 650k. = 3.35m. Sezer may leave or double his price for 25? and Adam could learn how to tackle and be a 13?

Reactions: BZN
So many people getting their panties twisted so easily.
What's the worst that can happen, he doesn't sign?
It's not like we'd have to rely on Brooks again?
It's all good.
Mistanon says he's coming so he's coming.
I don't really care if he comes or not, just want it to be over and looking forward to see what the halves we currently have go like next season.

Sorry. I’m out of the loop, what happened with the Dogs story? Did someone bait the Kennel and it got all the way to the SMH?

The issue is he‘s a so called club legend. Yes, I know he isn’t, never even played for WT’s,
Opinion on Blocker as a pundit is fair game.

But he is absolutely a “club legend”.
To deny that is to ignore both clubs history. WT are not a brand new club, we aren’t the Cowboys or Crushers, we are borne from two foundation clubs and that will always be our history.

IMO any Wests/Balmain legend is, by virtue of the merger, a club legend, and that legacy should never be disregarded, least of all by our own fans.

And, may I add, Blocker was arguably the most revered, dynamic prop of his era. So yes, while Webcke and Lazarus are absolutely modern legends, Blocker’s unique style and skill level put him squarely in the conversation with the great modern day props.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back