Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea if he has signed it. If you read my post you'll notice I said he's accepted the offer from Tigers. Not that he's signed it. The new 10 day rule makes that more confusing. I'm just reporting on what I've heard and you can choose to believe it or not but I have the right to post it
Of course you have the right…However why do you get so upset if we don’t believe you?

Not on here.
I dare you to call out someone who continually posts incorrect gossip on here and count how many private messages and responses you get.
The majority believe it.
It is a form of trolling to be honest.
The majority WANT to believe it. Just like they want to believe our halves situation is all hunky dory now that he who shall not be named has moved across the Harbour Bridge.

Anyone wonder how much it would take for him to stay at Penrith?
Would a 3 year 1 mill season deal seal it?
In all the media I’ve recently watched, he is very much valued by the club, players and administrators.

Anyone wonder how much it would take for him to stay at Penrith?
Would a 3 year 1 mill season deal seal it?
In all the media I’ve recently watched, he is very much valued by the club, players and administrators.
We’ve offered double that.
It all depends what he scores from “off the books” sources

I have no idea if he has signed it. If you read my post you'll notice I said he's accepted the offer from Tigers. Not that he's signed it. The new 10 day rule makes that more confusing. I'm just reporting on what I've heard and you can choose to believe it or not but I have the right to post it
10 day COP sux a big one. I bet Luai doesn’t even know the exact rules around it.
Keep posting what you hear, just don’t get upset when you don’t get 100% believers. If it turns out he signs, no one will care what day it was and you’ll look the goods. If he doesn’t sign some on here are gunna give it to ya, just a fact of life. I won’t though bcoz like all tips, rumours, media reports, etc, I do not believe everything I reed.
If Luai does sign with the mighty Tigers, Any boss who sacks any Tigers Member for not turning up that day is a bum!

10 day COP sux a big one. I bet Luai doesn’t even know the exact rules around it.
Keep posting what you hear, just don’t get upset when you don’t get 100% believers. If it turns out he signs, no one will care what day it was and you’ll look the goods. If he doesn’t sign some on here are gunna give it to ya, just a fact of life. I won’t though bcoz like all tips, rumours, media reports, etc, I do not believe everything I reed.
If Luai does sign with the mighty Tigers, Any boss who sacks any Tigers Member for not turning up that day is a bum!
Agree with you but I'm not upset at people having a different opinion. They are free to share it. It actually makes this forum more interesting when people have disagreements and explain their views. Having people sook about it isn't helpful

Plenty of WTs fans have seen the club snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in many facets including recruitment.
. Players slipping thru when the recruitment was meant to be done & dusted.
Seems to happen to us more than anywhere else though that's a guess
I perfectly understand some getting annoyed at members throwing handfuls of darts and moving goalposts on opinions.
Getting defensive on being called out for.posting inaccurate stuff is petty.
As I said many here have been disappointed from the club all too often for long enough... Someone adding to that disappointment will get criticism... The journos cop it week after week... If you wanna be a scoop I guess this is one of the occupational hazards that come with it.... You get kudos when correct and critiqued when not.

Last edited:
I really don't get how another club could jump on our offer.

Sure, if Penrith go "hey Luai we found extra cash, stay with us". The 10 day rule makes sense. Heck we would have loved it with Tedesco and others. Makes sense, keeps players at their clubs.

But not this "tigers have signed someone, so everyone you have 9 days to come close to their offer and pinch the player".

Sure, if Penrith go "hey Luai we found extra cash, stay with us". The 10 day rule makes sense. Heck we would have loved it with Tedesco and others. Makes sense, keeps players at their clubs.

But not this "tigers have signed someone, so everyone you have 9 days to come close to their offer and pinch the player".
“Found extra cash” ???
Behind the poker machines while Ivy was vacuuming?

Thats what i thought too, then read the rules again, my understanding is within that 10 days is within us & riff but the dogs for instance on the side can outbid us, JL likes, rejects us within the 10 days and is techinally back in the open market, then accepts Dogs offer, assuming trigerring another 10days.

Thats what i thought too, then read the rules again, my understanding is within that 10 days is within us & riff but the dogs for instance on the side can outbid us, JL likes, rejects us within the 10 days and is techinally back in the open market, then accepts Dogs offer, assuming trigerring another 10days.
Sure sounds flawed to me.
The initial 10 days with say, us, and the riff should be where the process starts and finishes.
If the riff can't meet the $$$, game over.
You know I'm right. ;)

Sure sounds flawed to me.
The initial 10 days with say, us, and the riff should be where the process starts and finishes.
If the riff can't meet the $$$, game over.
You know I'm right. ;)
My guess is that was the intention of the rule but the RLPA asked for the players to have the right to reject the offer added. Probably was one of the hold ups on the CBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back