Issues and Bugs List

@innsaneink said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1445997) said:
@innsaneink said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1437192) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1437145) said:
@tiger_fanatic3 said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1437137) said:
When i try to enter the ‘‘things that make you laugh’’ thread i get this msg:

![Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 2.47.37 pm.png](/assets/uploads/files/1628225344304-screen-shot-2021-08-06-at-2.47.37-pm.png)

Need to clear cache and log in again

Its only that thread though...for a few of us

still not working...

Hi Ink.. I had that problem just after the upgrade but was trying to access the thread through notifications it happened to be a post that was deleted...so got that message..

Have you tried going directly to the thread through the sub forum to see if that makes a difference.. if not got me buggered..

@tiger_one said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1427332) said:
Thanks for all your amazing work champion @Kul.

Mate, could you still have another look at the ability to choose to select all as read items - it is not working.

Sorry to be a nuisance @Kul but I still can't select all to clear read items.

@geo said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1446285) said:

![Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 2.47.37 pm.png](/assets/uploads/files/1628225344304-screen-shot-2021-08-06-at-2.47.37-pm.png)

still not working...

Hi Ink.. I had that problem just after the upgrade but was trying to access the thread through notifications it happened to be a post that was deleted...so got that message..

Have you tried going directly to the thread through the sub forum to see if that makes a difference.. if not got me buggered..

In the things that make you laugh topic, if you go to a post or the last posted (click the double down chevron) it’s ok. If you go to the topic or click the double up chevron to go to the first post I get this error as well.

@mike said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1446292) said:

still not working...

In the things that make you laugh topic, if you go to a post or the last posted (click the double down chevron) it’s ok. If you go to the topic or click the double up chevron to go to the first post I get this error as well.

Yeah..I just replicated that.. I think it has something to do with the banner height once in the thread..that is something only @kul can fix..

Clicking on the thread though General sub forum either it takes you to the OP or the 1st un-read post.. the down chevron works taking you to the last post..

Ive had a weird bug lately where the "quote...thumbs..edit" thingy in the bottom right of the post is missing on just one post. Usually the one I want to respond to but it is there on all the others. Refreshing the page fixes it

@tiger5150 said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1446305) said:
Ive had a weird bug lately where the "quote...thumbs..edit" thingy in the bottom right of the post is missing on just one post. Usually the one I want to respond to but it is there on all the others. Refreshing the page fixes it

That happens when someone edits their post if you give it a minute or so.. or leave the thread and come back... it returns..

my history is storing/collecting a large amount of posts/if just viewing[not responding]as before 2day it just stored/collected pages that were viewed.example.scrolled up down page 1 of what song 3 times/15 posts on the page it stored it 13 times.any quick fix ,idea's,cheers

@merlot said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1454635) said:
my history is storing/collecting a large amount of posts/if just viewing[not responding]as before 2day it just stored/collected pages that were viewed.example.scrolled up down page 1 of what song 3 times/15 posts on the page it stored it 13 times.any quick fix ,idea's,cheers

Yep go here in settings and un check the box..it will then create infinite scroll and take you to the last post you read in a thread..

![Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 6.20.21 pm.png](/assets/uploads/files/1629879741973-screen-shot-2021-08-25-at-6.20.21-pm.png)

@geo said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1454643) said:
@merlot said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1454635) said:

Yep go here in settings and un check the box..it will then create infinite scroll and take you to the last post you read in a thread..

![Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 6.20.21 pm.png](/assets/uploads/files/1629879741973-screen-shot-2021-08-25-at-6.20.21-pm.png)

thanks

unsure if undertood b4.when i scroll down a page on WTF,my history on my device only logged in history 1page.now it log.s all post;s from that page,12 times the effort now 2 clean history.comprenday,any easy fix pls

still not working...

Yeah all. Good. Now

Can't add a 'signature' here. It tells me my profile has been updated but it doesn't actually update.

We still can't make the 8

We still can't sign any quality players

Geo is still annoying

I cant open the "The things that make you laugh" thread.
Every I time click on it I get this error message :

Internal Error.
Oops! Looks like something went wrong!
/api/topic/29204/things-that-make-you-laugh
The "path" argument must be of type string. Received null

@tigertone said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1470899) said:

Internal Error.

Me too.

@coivtny said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1470902) said:
@tigertone said in [Issues and Bugs List](/post/1470899) said:

Internal Error.

Me too.

Not your fault Gents .....@Geo told one of his jokes ...was not funny .....MODs are trying to fix as we speak

Latest posts

Staff online

Back