I think the forum could do with a laugh

Tigerdave

Given it's from an Origin game, figured this would be the best spot. Game 2 from 1995

Last edited:
And there's this one I found as well. Game 1 from 1995

Last edited:
Given it's from an Origin game, figured this would be the best spot. Game 2 from 1995

Ahhh what a nice memory.
Roy and HG were on fire, back in the day when Triple J wasn’t all woke bullshit and played great tunes.
…and of course the 95 Origin series. The best of all time!
Thanks mate.

Ahhh what a nice memory.
Roy and HG were on fire, back in the day when Triple J wasn’t all woke bullshit and played great tunes.
…and of course the 95 Origin series. The best of all time!
Thanks mate.
What you think JJJ wasn't woke? ... ROFL.
The station named after "J"'s. Roy and HG who would call Alan Jones "the Peacock", now why did he have that nickname?

Apparently JJJ would play Rose Tattoo when Triple M and others blacklisted them. Heck I haven't heard Tool on anything commercial radio and only on JJJ's 'the Racket'. Yet as much good music they had, JJJ would be political and in a very good way. "HACK" was one of the best media segments and highly intelligent.

The station named after "J"'s. Roy and HG who would call Alan Jones "the Peacock", now why did he have that nickname?

Apparently JJJ would play Rose Tattoo when Triple M and others blacklisted them. Heck I haven't heard Tool on anything commercial radio and only on JJJ's 'the Racket'. Yet as much good music they had, JJJ would be political and in a very good way. "HACK" was one of the best media segments and highly intelligent.
u miss read what he said,woke now not then,The J's had it all in its day

Mate the Js, especially double J, used to be about music and music only.
That station is a putrid mess of chicken shit soyboy opinions and activism these days and has been for a good decade now.

The peacock in full plumage!

Or maybe they should have called him the London toilet loiterer???

1690122911987.png

u miss read what he said,woke now not then,The J's had it all in its day
Woke now not then??

You have to be kidding me.
JJJ was always the most woke station. I could hear Lesbians argue over the best fellatio. Where the best Marijuana is. JJ had the record for the longest on air silence because it's presenter was 'high'.

Listen to the old Will Anderson and Adam Spencer. Way more woke then, less so now.

Members online

Back