I hate magpies!!!!!

cochise

No its ok I am not talking about the Wests Magpies, I have become quite fond of them over the last 20 years. I am talking about those pesky birds that rain hell down from the sky, well not even all of them, just the one at the end of my street that swoops me and only me. He and I are now in our annual battle for supremacy of my street, I refuse to run from this menace and turn to face him every time, I plan on landing a punch on this fiend mid swoop. The lines have been drawn.

Very smart birds. You feed them once, they remember you for life. Usually the entire family comes to eat.

One Christmas, we had Magpjes and 12 Kookaburras including the fat babies for lunch.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [I hate magpies\!\!\!\!\!](/post/1225373) said:
Very smart birds. You feed them once, they remember you for life. Usually the entire family comes to eat.

**One Christmas, we had Magpjes and 12 Kookaburras including the fat babies for lunch.**

How cruel. That's appalling... hahahahahaha

One Christmas, we had Magpjes and 12 Kookaburras including the fat babies for lunch.

This one remembers me, I know it. Everyone in the street feeds the bird in the park across the road, including me, but he only swoops me.

@cochise said in [I hate magpies\!\!\!\!\!](/post/1225376) said:

This one remembers me, I know it. Everyone in the street feeds the bird in the park across the road, including me, but he only swoops me.

Can’t blame him really ?

@hobbo1 said in [I hate magpies\!\!\!\!\!](/post/1225377) said:

Can’t blame him really ?

I knew someone would side with the menace of the sky.

>

How did they taste?

@cochise said in [I hate magpies\!\!\!\!\!](/post/1225380) said:
>

How did they taste?

I was feeling a peckish.

@cochise said in [I hate magpies\!\!\!\!\!](/post/1225371) said:
No its ok I am not talking about the Wests Magpies, I have become quite fond of them over the last 20 years. I am talking about those pesky birds that rain hell down from the sky, well not even all of them, just the one at the end of my street that swoops me and only me. He and I are now in our annual battle for supremacy of my street, I refuse to run from this menace and turn to face him every time, I plan on landing a punch on this fiend mid swoop. The lines have been drawn.

Feed them mince, they'll love you for life.

Had the same attitude toward them until someone gave me that advice.

We probably got attacked by the same one on Second Avenue back in the day. There was a particularly ferocious one near the uni that used to terrify me.

@TillLindemann said in [I hate magpies\!\!\!\!\!](/post/1225388) said:

We probably got attacked by the same one on Second Avenue back in the day. There was a particularly ferocious one near the uni that used to terrify me.

Yes there was a couple on Second Avenue, The one near Chapman Oval uesed to get me all the time.

@cochise said in [I hate magpies\!\!\!\!\!](/post/1225391) said:
@TillLindemann said in [I hate magpies\!\!\!\!\!](/post/1225388) said:

Yes there was a couple on Second Avenue, The one near Chapman Oval uesed to get me all the time.

Haha that would be the one

Such joy seeing someone else get swooped
Pure terror when you’re getting swooped

@Sausagesorcerer said in [I hate magpies\!\!\!\!\!](/post/1225399) said:

haha yes it's great when it's happening to someone else

@TillLindemann said in [I hate magpies\!\!\!\!\!](/post/1225402) said:

Our local posty gets hammered by them ?
I feel so bad,but I can’t help but laugh

@Sausagesorcerer said in [I hate magpies\!\!\!\!\!](/post/1225412) said:

Our local posty gets hammered by them ?
I feel so bad,but I can’t help but laugh

Some posties deserve a Victoria Cross for their bravery.

That jump of your heart into your throat as you hear it above you lol, horrible.

Driving past a park near me today and a group of Chinese were being dive bombed and freaking out running in all directions pretty funny really .. welcomed to Australia 😂

Tennis anyone ????

Need to change what your feeding him.

Back