I can't wait for Benji. To depart

Myself and family think its quite sad actually to see this happening, we have always thought Benji was a good bloke with a heart in the right place .We will be glad when the season ends and Benji can move to the next part of his life.

It actually hurt watching my side play today.i think most have got it right , I've not seen or thought Benji was throwing games , I'm like most I just think he ostentatious have the skills anymore .

Benji's pass to Ayshford was one of the funniest things I've seen on a football field. So bad, you couldn't make it up.

It is sad, as much as I've bagged Benji over the years I wanted nothing more than him to prove me wrong, nothing would of made me happier than to have to come on this forum right now and say I was wrong after all im a WT fan first why wouldnt i ?
Id rather swallow my pride and us have a good season than what its come to now, but it just went from bad to worse, he's kept so many waiting and hoping for so long but I could see long ago he was never going to be the player he has always TALKED about being, that player he thought he was capable of being but never got there, in fact never got close.
I have nothing against him personally in fact I think he's an awesome person who has done tremendous things for many causes off the field as well as the Tigers and NRL and his country, my gripe is purely football ability.
I don't think I've seen a more talented player when he's on than Benji but I also haven't seen a less consistent player either, which basically sums up the WT as a club since he's been here and I believe he's been the main reason why. Like I said the WTs come first and if we improve because Benji is no longer in our team then I'm a happy camper.

@Moh said:
Can't wait either.

But the calls for Benji to be dropped are just stupid - you're wasting your time. It's never going to happen. Benji has been at the club for a long time and has delivered some unforgettable moments.The season is over. Let him finish his career with us on the field. I've been hating on him for the last 2 seasons, but we owe him that much.

Ayshford, sure.

And if we can, it would be great to get Brooks in.

why does benji get preferential treatment over ayshford?
sorry, but what happened in 05 shouldnt factor into team selections and building for the tigers future. best of luck to him elsewhere, but we are just hampering our own chances by persisting with him.
he isnt loyal to us, nor should we be to him.

@alexaki said:
@stryker said:
@Newtown said:
Benji is certainly getting his revenge on Potter, Management and the fans. It is up to Potter and management to help Benji and stop him playing any more for Wests Tigers. I wouldn't like to see him caught for throwing any games during the latter part of this season.

Come off it!!! :crazy Just a ridiculous statement on every level.
He isnt playing well and that is obvious to everyone. But to suggest he is throwing games as a 'get square' with the club and even the fans? How about you replace your dummy and have a lie down? You are talking absolute crap.

Benji cant stand Potter.Benji is outta here…what better way to go than to bring Potter down too?...think about it....how else do you explain his pathetic form...

The problem with this train of thought is Benchy has been playing like this for years now, it's just hard for some to swallow!
Was he trying to bring down Sheens as well? No!

He is just not a good footballer as the press would have us believe! Not even channel 9 can hide anymore the fact that he is very average at best!

You can't polish a turd!

@Irvine said:
@Newtown said:
Benji is certainly getting his revenge on Potter, Management and the fans. It is up to Potter and management to help Benji and stop him playing any more for Wests Tigers. I wouldn't like to see him caught for throwing any games during the latter part of this season.

Normally your an idiot but that is so true.

Hahahahahaha that is one of the best things I've read on this forum. Thanks! Normally there are plenty of idiots, but some times even an idiot gets it right. :laughing:

Back