HAS THE TEAM SHUT UP SHOP FOR THE YEAR?

Gazman

I notice we no longer see the media reports summary in the threads after the matches but frankly I dont miss them now as do not need reminding of our performances anyway. However I caught a bit of Robbies post match interview on a news footage and it sounded like he had given up trying to find the answers to the effort last night. This leads me to ask at what point have they lost faith in themselves to play out the rest of the season with any heart, I think they may have reached this after the Souths game. I cannot possibly imagine what training this week will change what is happenning on the field. It would be great to see Potter give the fans some hope by addressing the problems in defence and attack but I think he must know the job is bigger than he can handle with what he has at his disposal right now.

You got to feel for Robbie ,he is like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest

I don't think they've given up at all. Whilst the reality is our season is well and truly over, 10 guys who played last night are learning on the go, getting game time ahead of schedule. There's a lot to learn and a lot to play for. Their futures will be determined by what they take out of this time and how they apply it to their futures. Plenty to play for really.

One thing i saw was when someone made a break, inglis or something, we had about 5-6 people chasing him despite being down 24, 30 blot. Thought that was good even though none of em but koro had a chance.

Back