12. Pheonix Godinet
13. Peter Taai

14. Lorima Cosgrave
15. Siotame Havea Jr.
16. Malcolm Mailo
17. Peter French

18. Stirling Faumui
Coach: Stephen Isdale
Good luck boys i think there is some gems in this team.

Is it really fair to have the warriors teams in this NSW juniors competition? I mean they have a whole country to draw from. Just saying!

I watched the 2nd half of the semi last week and obviously Isdale and Maksini stood out but I really liked number 15 off the bench Siotame Havea Jnr. He just had something and from what I can understand he would still have 2 years left after this yr to play Harrold Matt's.

I watched the 2nd half of the semi last week and obviously Isdale and Maksini stood out but I really liked number 15 off the bench Siotame Havea Jnr. He just had something and from what I can understand he would still have 2 years left after this yr to play Harrold Matt's.
One year left of Harold Matts for him after this year but yes, he’s been good in his first season at this level.

A second atrocious kick in a row from Isdale, barely made 25m and the warriors go 60m in the set to almost score but knock on at the line .

None of his first 3 kicks have gone more then 30m. Warriors starting each set on half way. Isdale needs to lift, we can't gift them such easy easy territory. He's been shocking

And sure enough the warriors burst through the love to score out wide.

Warriors sharp shooter nails the sideline conversion. 10-6, their superior goal kicker may be key.

Back