Gildart - The Last And Only Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s actually 3 foundation clubs he played for - Magpies, Roosters and Bears. He had a Ken Irvine like performance for the Bears scoring 5 tries agains the Knights.
Pretty rare in these modern times.
You'd maybe have to back to the early history of the ARL to find other examples of players who played for 3 or more foundation clubs.

When he scored 4 tries in his Bears debut. Yeah that was pretty shit.

Funny - When they write about him they refer to him as
"England International"... And not
"That guy that scored 5 (Yes it was 5) Tries in reserve grade that time"
(If you're going to try make a point - make sure you're on it)

Don't shoot the messenger man, It's not my fault he came all the way over here only to find out he's no where near as good as he might have thought....
They're playing 2nd rowers over him at centre in the WC this year - He's not even in the squad....
Or in the reckoning of making the squad.

So yeah, He's shit - No matter how bad we are....

Lol at everyone rejoicing he's left.
He's another quality player that slipped into the tigers black hole of shitness.
He'll do well at a good club.
He went well at the rorters - played for a combined total of 46 minutes and did SFA. Scored an ave of 10 fantasy points with them.:ROFLMAO: Banished to NSW Cup . At least he averaged 26 fantasy points with us. Yep will definitely go well with a top side.

I think celebrating Gildarts departure is a bit low and will bite us in the anus.

He is a good player, he just needs room to spread his wings.

He couldnt get that with us but he would like like 8 million dollars in Melbourne.

Would be a great moneyball buy elsewhere.

But I agree it was untenable at this stage as he was telling other players not to come and obviously there is bad blood between the club and him.

I have it on good authority Luke Thompson was going to come to us at one stage but after Oliver warned him he baulked.

I think celebrating Gildarts departure is a bit low and will bite us in the anus.

He couldnt get that with us but he would like like 8 million dollars in Melbourne.

But I agree it was untenable at this stage as he was telling other players not to come and obviously there is bad blood between the club and him.

I have it on good authority Luke Thompson was going to come to us at one stage but after Oliver warned him he baulked.
Not sure I quite understand your point of view?

You want us to love a below average player who warned an average player not to come to a club wanting to improve their below average roster?

IMO Gildart was taking up a roster spot and if what you say is true, would be toxic to the squad.

Gildart did us a massive favour telling Thompson that

Not sure I quite understand your point of view?

You want us to love a below average player who warned an average player not to come to a club wanting to improve their below average roster?

IMO Gildart was taking up a roster spot and if what you say is true, would be toxic to the squad.
Im saying that yes it had to happen but we did him wrong and he is a good player.

a swap for Gildart ft Okunbor was Madges idea,was a wisper out at the race track last time i had a winner at Maitland dogs.33/1 outsider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back