Get To Campbelltown Next Sunday!!

Ah, the great Cochise, how are yuh mate?
Seems like you're getting a bit sloppy in your old age.
No one says you have to, but you didn't reply to 2 of my posts a while ago.
Once upon a time you'd reply in a flash if I ever dared to mention anything about the Mighty Magpies.
Maybe you're just mellowing in your old age, eh.
Anyway, have a truly great day.
I would dare say it was because you don't actually mention me correctly in your posts. I tend to reply when I see them but I am not on here as much as I used to be.

I am heading out there. Taking my youngest boy. He has Down Syndrome and Autism so the noise can sometimes really scare him. Brought him some earmuffs so we will try that. He doesn’t say too much but he can do the Tigers chant and if I say Parra to him he automatically says boo!!! Really disappointed that both Cup and Flegg have home games but are playing at different venues. Hopefully we get a big roll up and stick it right up those Dragons. Up da Tiges!!!

I am heading out there. Taking my youngest boy. He has Down Syndrome and Autism so the noise can sometimes really scare him. Brought him some earmuffs so we will try that. He doesn’t say too much but he can do the Tigers chant and if I say Parra to him he automatically says boo!!! Really disappointed that both Cup and Flegg have home games but are playing at different venues. Hopefully we get a big roll up and stick it right up those Dragons. Up da Tiges!!!
Great that your youngest has learnt to Boo Parramatta he sounds like a true Tigers supporter

Odessa - love it. Jeff Bridges. On Kenny Roberts. Thank you Sir. Will look out for it. Really. Thanks for the heads up. Told you I am dumb. Still a student of life 6 decades into it.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN

Members online

Back