Garner

weststigers

How good is this bloke!

People don't always make the step up from reserves, but he is a menace on that left edge.

we've been missing some line breaking ability from our forwards in recent years and it's good to see him busting tackles each week!

@weststigers said in [Garner](/post/1053361) said:
How good is this bloke!

People don't always make the step up from reserves, but he is a menace on that left edge.

we've been missing some line breaking ability from our forwards in recent years and it's good to see him busting tackles each week!

Huge game from him, a genuine threat.

Getting better and better. Never thought he'd be the player he is right now tbh, much more dynamic than I had first thought.

If he keeps on playing like last night the NRL will have to find some way to suspend him

He’s a weapon. Glad to see him doing so well after the tough year he’s had off the field.

@jadtiger said in [Garner](/post/1053387) said:
If he keeps on playing like last night the NRL will have to find some way to suspend him

Politis and Greenberg we’re discussing this in the Rorters sheds last night.

He has had a tough year with losing his father and it certainly rocked him but Garner has also had some tremendous support from the club and looks to be really developing his game nicely now. We haven't had a line runner this good since Dwyer IMO.

Surely someone wants to call him a plodder? Someone? Anyone? What forum is this?

He has had a rough few months away from the game, is probably just getting over this now. He has shown he is above average, something our team lacks. Good luck to you Luke, I hope your brother surprises me as much as you have

Dude runs a great line and is showing a nice combination with Brooksie. Keep on trucking lad.

@Telltails said in [Garner](/post/1053513) said:
Great game - plenty would have taken notice of that performance

Yeah it was a great game - he and Brooks did a great job of exploiting Lino and Mata'utia. It'll be interesting to see if they can back it up against Widdop(?) and Aitken next week.

@Tiger_Steve said in [Garner](/post/1053403) said:
@jadtiger said in [Garner](/post/1053387) said:

Politis and Greenberg we’re discussing this in the Rorters sheds last night.

More likely they were discussing how to get him to the Rorters !

I really like our second row rotation atm...it’s one of our strengths with garner, Chris, matto starting and MCK n huth or Taylor off the bench

If he played last week we beat the dogs. NRL really stuffed us again there.

Members online

Back