Game 100 for the Fijian flyer!

Congrats Kevvie. You keep defying the crtitcs by being whole-hearted, willing and reliable. You're a great team man. Proud of you and so pleased you're here with us at WT.

@ said:
Congrats Kevvie. You keep defying the crtitcs by being whole-hearted, willing and reliable. You're a great team man. Proud of you and so pleased you're here with us at WT.

I have been a critic …. but must give credit where it’s due.
Congratulations.
Keep the good form going Kevvie!

I have also doubted this season but last 2 games he hsd turned out blinders.
I predict a kevvie double this sat in Tamworth!

Congrats Kev. Playing awesome in defence and attack. Great club man as well. Your attitude Fits the mould perfectly.

I have been a massive critic of his defence but he has turned it around to a very large extent under a good coach.Grats on the 100 Kev. In 2018 and onward hopefully you will have many more reasons to keep on smiling

Everytime I doubt him he proves me wrong. 99 was a pearl, hoping 100 is just as good for you Kev.

Congrats Kev.

I think we are seeing a few of our so called defensive liabilities are really not to bad after all. Maybe it was the team, rather than any individual, that was the defensive liability, and now the team has clicked.

Well done Kev -so good to have you with us for 100 games, hopefully a lot more to come.

Keep up the good form - it is adding so much to the team.

Good luck to him. He has really stood up this year. I think leading Fiji in the World Cup gave him tremendous confidence that he is bringing back to club footy.

Kev has been awesome - just while many are bagging him and trying to ship him off to Super league he has stepped up and proved them wrong. He obviously trains hard and the guy tries his heart out every game he plays. He seems such a good human as well and a perfect fit for Ivan's newly developing culture. I hope Kev keeps going from strength to strength - he's one guy in the NRL who really deserves success!

Surprised many of us this year with his performances, like several other players is reaping the benefits of a good coach. Well done Kevin.

Kev has been excellent since Cleary got here last year. Some bad reads defensively but with Lawrence being a one man army on the left he has flourished. Well done he deserves an extension has done nothing wrong.

Kev is one of many players in our team who's game has improved under Clearys coaching…. It's evident the entire squad has bought into his ideals.
Congrats Kev

Anytime someone talks about a new player coming into our backline, most of us on here put a line through Kevvy straight away.

Yet he keeps proving us all wrong - week in. week out. He's slowly becoming our next Mitch Brown. (That's meant as a compliment FYI)

A tireless worker, and a good human being. Congratulations Kevvy.

Congrats Kevvie, I've even started including you in my team lists of late!

yeah - congrats to Kev. I don't think anyone can fault his efforts, but in the past he has certainly been a defensive liability. Probably more because he was trying to fix our defensive deficiencies on his own rather than as part of a team - the panic factor.
With a great defensive unit this year, we are not seeing so many of those poor defensive reads.
He really has made the most of his abilities. Not the most gifted of players but to rack up 100 NRL games is no mean feat.
Let's hope he sticks around for another 50 or so!

Back