Fox Sports EPL Fantasy League 2015/2016

@tiger_one said:
@happy tiger said:
I fixed my team and took the captaincy of Mahrez last minute

I need the Whambulance quick guys

"fixing a team" can be very, very good or very, very bad!

Still for every downside, there's sometimes an unlikely win - so keep on keepin' on…..... :wink:

If I had left Mahrez as my captain ,I'd be on 74 points and equal 1st this round :bawling

GW 17 results are in and if we look at the top of another topsy-turvy leader board, it’s all happening:
And wait for it.
There’s been a certain ding-dong, argie-bargie happening atop this league for weeks, between the comps’s leading lights to this point, namely Paul as Tryhards (851) and Bon Vivant (Mrs tiger_one).
And now something even more intriguing has happened this round.
There has been a shifting of the guards where 1st and 2nd positions have swapped!
So huge congrats to Bon Vivant (Mrs tiger_one) who now has moved to the top pozzie, whereupon Tryhards (851) has slipped back marginally to 2nd spot, with only 2 points separating these competitors.
That’s how tight it’s becoming – or should we say still is!
Oh, but wait – there’s even more!
Laroche Lions (tiger_one) has moved closer up in 3rd position on 983 and the forum’s favourite, Happy's Heroes (Andrew) remains not too far astern on 936 points in outright 6th position on the ladder.
Neil as St Domingo's (aka smoochefc) remains this round in the 10th position on 904 points, while while Blueroos likewise remains a steady 13th spot, mid table-ish.

And Dane as Metallitigger remains at the tail of the field on 450 points.
Talk about Christmas being the season of giving – it would appear to any even minded observer that, by the way the ladder is settling half-way into EPL season, there’s lots of unwrapped presents still to be opened in the coming hectic weeks’ competition.

Again, with all the "star" player fluctuations across the EPL teams, some performing well and others disappointing in their game points, the leader board speaks volumes about the tenacity and manager-logic - and not to mention the volume of requisite luck - of all players.

However, in this moment in time, this league is continuing to perform and outshine when compared to the very competitive leagues trying to similarly excel, so again, massive congrats to all!

And after all that, the leader board looks like this:
# Team Manager TOT
1 Bon Vivant
Annie Maria 1,009
2 Tryhards
Paul Gibbons 1,007
3 Laroche Lions
Vincent O'Malley 983
4 ballsdeep
James Clifford 948
5 NeverNeverland
Wacko Jacko 937
6 Happy's Heroes
andrew b 936
7 Mekis
Andy Wiranata 927
8 AdbFC
Adeeb T 918
9 ShowTimers
Craig McGuire 906
10 St Domingo's
neil joyce 904
11 Fathersov
Leopold Waiss 881
12 TROYS_BOYS
Troy Linthorne 876
13 Blueroos
Geoff Crossland 865
14 Sistersov
Chris Waiss 860
15 Lemon Curry…
Queen Jansmooth of Hjaarfger 856
16 Dave's Team
Dave Hancocks 855
17 Prancing Camels
matt Stacey 848
18 Kingsov
Leon Waiss 847
19 Blackett Bears
Brian Sirman 841
20 Hurri-Kanes
glenn moscow 841
21 Queensov
Annette Taylor 838
22 Poolers
Gee Cee 836
23 Panthers
Lindsay Nash 836
24 Mothersov
Ann Waiss 835
25 Louis's Philosophers
Michael Wring 796
26 Hurrikane's Heroes
Harley Ash 790
27 Arseanal FC
Matthew Rech 740
28 Cheerios Chiellini
Anthony Cirone 665
29 Amore FC
Justin P 664
30 Metallitigger
Dane Stephenson 450
\
\
\
Wishing continued good luck to all who sail in our convoy of magnificent optimism!

Attention : 851, Mrs tiger_one, happy tiger, tiger_one, and smoochefc from here on the forum and also Blueroos and Metallitigger from the WT f/b page:

Heads up ppl - GW18 starts tonight so don't forget to fix your teams etc etc.

And as a champion once said: good luck to everyone
(although as was also said - some need it more than others!) :wink:

Well done Mrs tiger-one, up to 11th over all, good stuff.

@851 said:
Well done Mrs tiger-one, up to 11th over all, good stuff.

Yep saw that 851 , great work Mrs Tiger 1

Pity we are back to third overall as a management group

Mrs Tiger_one says thanks fellas.

But still a lot of water to go under the (Stamford) bridge…..... :roll

Happy is storming home like Madotti yesterday

Top 5 now , jumped up almost 300 places overall Kane's double and having him as captain made a huge difference

@happy tiger said:

Top 5 now , jumped up almost 300 places overall Kane's double and having him as captain made a huge difference

Only winner I backed on saturday, and captain choice is critical in this comp.

@851 said:
@happy tiger said:

Only winner I backed on saturday, and captain choice is critical in this comp.

Well keep your eye out for Magic Millions day 851

I reckon she is a big chance , worst case each way and she will be paying a fair bit more than $9

Her last 3 starts show she is finally living up to potential

We are running 2nd again and only 15 points behind the leaders ,picked up 3 points this round alone

We can win this

@happy tiger said:
We are running 2nd again and only 15 points behind the leaders ,picked up 3 points this round alone

We can win this

What a turn up that would be, a bunch of Weststiger supporters winning a soccer fantasy comp, ASADA will be giving us a call if we do.

Well, the festive season has come and gone, and this popular EPL fantasy League continues to outshine so many of its peers across the board and (literally) around the world.
Massive congrats to all.
GW 22 results are in and as we look at where things presently sit, the forum “Big 4” continue to set the standard!
Whilst positions remain pretty much in-line, the weekly results are riveting!
Paul as Tryhards (851) and Bon Vivant (Mrs tiger_one) have again swapped their positions (and hey! Not for the first time!!) with Bon Vivant slightly on top on 1265 points ahead a tad from Tryhards on 1240 points. And in their wake, and right behind sits Laroche Lions (tiger_one) still in 3rd position on 1221 points while again, the forum’s favourite, Happy's Heroes (Andrew) remains looking over everyone’s shoulders on a close-up 1203 points!
Thereafter, Blueroos has risen since last reports – now sitting on 1148 points in outright 12th spot, while Neil as St Domingo's (aka smoochefc) has slightly given some ground, now sitting on 1126 points in 14th position on the leader board.
And Dane as Metallitigger remains at the tail of the field on 653 points.

So the Christmas period has revealed its sense of giving in some teams with others still awaiting their presents to be revealed!

Again, with all the "star" player fluctuations across the EPL teams, some performing well and others disappointing in their game points, the leader board speaks volumes about the tenacity and manager-logic - and not to mention the volume of requisite luck - of all players.

And after all that, the leader board looks like this:

# Team Manager TOT
1 Bon Vivant
Annie Maria 1,265
2 Tryhards
Paul Gibbons 1,240
3 Laroche Lions
Vincent O'Malley 1,221
4 Happy's Heroes
andrew b 1,203
5 NeverNeverland
Wacko Jacko 1,178
6 AdbFC
Adeeb T 1,176
7 ballsdeep
James Clifford 1,167
8 Fathersov
Leopold Waiss 1,162
9 Mekis
Andy Wiranata 1,159
10 TROYS_BOYS
Troy Linthorne 1,158
11 ShowTimers
Craig McGuire 1,154
12 Blueroos
Geoff Crossland 1,148
13 Prancing Camels
matt Stacey 1,138
14 St Domingo's
neil joyce 1,126
15 Sistersov
Chris Waiss 1,121
16 Kingsov
Leon Waiss 1,120
17 Mothersov
Ann Waiss 1,113
18 Queensov
Annette Taylor 1,104
19 Louis's Philosophers
Michael Wring 1,101
20 Lemon Curry…
Queen Jansmooth of Hjaarfger 1,089
21 Blackett Bears
Brian Sirman 1,086
22 Dave's Team
Dave Hancocks 1,085
23 Poolers
Gee Cee 1,067
24 Panthers
Lindsay Nash 1,061
25 Hurri-Kanes
glenn moscow 1,050
26 Hurrikane's Heroes
Harley Ash 1,036
27 Arseanal FC
Matthew Rech 951
28 Amore FC
Justin P 889
29 Cheerios Chiellini
Anthony Cirone 836
30 Metallitigger
Dane Stephenson 653
\
\
Good luck to all in the weeks ahead where surely even more mysteries will unfold!

Heads up ppl - GW 23 starts tonight so don't forget to fix your teams etc etc.

And as a champion once said: good luck to everyone
(although as was also said - some need it more than others!) :wink:

Thanks for the kind words Tiger_1

However I'm not just looking over your shoulders , that bad breath you can smell is mine lol

@happy tiger said:
My choice of captains has killed me the last month

It is crucial, I went all the way to 6th overall on the back of 4 good choices in a row, then 3 bad choices in a row later I was back to 92nd.
I have made a few decent ones lately and climbed back up the ladder, here is hoping I keep climbing.

@851 said:
@happy tiger said:
My choice of captains has killed me the last month

It is crucial, I went all the way to 6th overall on the back of 4 good choices in a row, then 3 bad choices in a row later I was back to 92nd.
I have made a few decent ones lately and climbed back up the ladder, here is hoping I keep climbing.

Last week I had Lukaku , and this week last moment I changed from Payet to Barkley :brick: :brick: :brick:

Back