Former Manly prop launches legal action

Exactly. No domestic violence in NRL. Thank you for correcting me.
If your saying the nrl “gives people a second chance “ ie. they’re a really good footy player but a shit bloke , well yes I’d say that’s pretty true for a few clubs .

I’ve the insinuation he had a career stolen from him…
He was unfit and a nufty in the games I watched him in…

Serious breach of human rights here.
Restricted practice.

I believe we may see some changes implemented within the NRL to further protect players, during training and ensuring its a safe workplace.
Hopefully, all of us can have a chance to make big money.... no tough guys required anymore.. where do we sign up....

Serious breach of human rights here.
Restricted practice.

I believe we may see some changes implemented within the NRL to further protect players, during training and ensuring its a safe workplace.
AFL have banned skinfold tests because of fat
Shaming

The denial of water is the stupid part.

Running and wrestling, yeah nah, that’s your job.
Denial of water? That’s ridiculous, if you wanna get the best out of someone, you need to be hydrated? You can keep them hydrated under duress without killing a person.

Denial of water? That’s ridiculous, if you wanna get the best out of someone, you need to be hydrated? You can keep them hydrated under duress without killing a person.
It’s just not appropriate. You don’t get that dehydrated playing footy and there’s never long between opportunities to grab a water bottle. If this is proven the Manly club are in all sorts.

It’s just not appropriate. You don’t get that dehydrated playing footy and there’s never long between opportunities to grab a water bottle. If this is proven the Manly club are in all sorts.
Not having a shot at you directly bcoz it didn’t hit me straight away, but that description seems a little lite on for something that killed someone. And yeah so they should be all sorts for dehydration torture.

Latest posts

Back