Enough is Enough Start Winning!!

oldschooltiger

I cannot believe the mistakes the club keeps making. We are a divided club and things won't improve until the club wakes up. Lee and Pascoe need to go they are part of the problem. Coaches and players haven't been interested in coming to this club for 10 years. This is a reflection on management. Signing Noffa and Brooks to 5 & 4 year contracts is a joke and I have a soft spot for Brooks because he has been in a ordinary side thinking he will come good. Sheens should at 72 years of age should of been left to developing our juniors. Benji one the greats of Wests Tigers I don't have confidence he will be the answer from 2025. How many great players become great coaches? Not many, but I hope I'm wrong. The only coach who would of taken on the head coaching job 'Flanagan" wasn't offered the job.
The players- We finally have a good forward pack 12 years in the making. The backline is terrible.
Sign a fullback and halfback who can win games should be our next 2 signings. If we are keeping Brooks tell him he is a 5/8. There is a big shortage of 7's in the game, but you need a consistant 7 with match winners around him that's how the game has changed.
AD is a centre at best, very disappointed in the way he is playing.
Centre's- Naden is ok but we need another centre or 2.
Wingers- noffa time to go. That leaves Staines and Junior as this years wingers.
Fullback- We don't have one. Sign one or find a way to bring one into the top 30.
The way we are going Sheens will be sacking himself.
FIX IT WESTS TIGERS I CANNOT GET MY SON TO WATCH OUR GAMES BECAUSE HE SAYS WE WILL LOSE ANYWAY. We should be 3 from 3.

The NRL out of pity give us 3 winnable games in Sydney, and only as tigers do , are we 0-3. Playing the worst brand of football in tne competition hands down.

What is wrong with our team .. with the promise from the coaching staff, Sheens and Co .. oh we're going to move the ball around, go back to the Tigers of old .. so what i was hoping for was some some trick shots from the team .. but all i've seen so far is a 1 out and maybe a 2 out hit up .. !! .. fair dinkum i seen more trick shots from my local under 12's team on a Saturday morning then from this current Tigers team .. !! We are just too bloody predictable in attack. Brooks still cant get a kick right .. or a can he be in the right spot come the 5th and last .. he either gets tackled with the ball or he kicks the ball dead through the in-goal .. !!

Note our 4 losses were against teams that didn't play that great but we were worse
On current table we've lost to teams 9,10,11 and 12

Latest posts

Back