Demetriou Sacked

weststigers

Article says he won't go to Souths and looking for a job.

https://outline.com/fJ9Ygz

Would be good cover for Madge if we have a repeat of the Cleary saga.

@ said:
We won’t have a repeat of the Cleary saga.

I think Madge is a man of morals, however we all said the same thing about the numerous coaches we signed since Sheens left.

Anything can happen…

@ said:
@ said:

I think Madge is a man of morals, however we all said the same thing about the numerous coaches we signed since Sheens left.

Anything can happen…

No it can’t. The Cleary situation was a total anaomoly. That was the first time that has happened in 100 years, and will probably never happen again. Don’t get paranoid. Not sure why the reference to Potter and JT. They never did what Cleary did.

Voldemort left the warriors with a year to run on his contract Dessie left Manly with a year to run also same year…Sie bomb and unca just swapped both contracted...100 year anomalies...

@ said:
Voldemort left the warriors with a year to run on his contract Dessie left Manly with a year to run also same year…Sie bomb and unca just swapped both contracted...100 year anomalies...

All with one year left. Find me a coach whose left a club with more than one year left to go somewhere else….

@ said:
@ said:

All with one year left. Find me a coach whose left a club with more than one year left to go somewhere else….

Ricky Stuart.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Anything can happen…

No it can’t. The Cleary situation was a total anaomoly. That was the first time that has happened in 100 years, and will probably never happen again. Don’t get paranoid. Not sure why the reference to Potter and JT. They never did what Cleary did.

Fair play. It's statistically unlikely to see the exact same domino effect we saw this season, but in a broad sense, surely the circumstances surrounding our last 4 coaches shows you that anything can happen?

I'm positive about Madge, but any organisation would be silly not to have a Plan B for key personnel.

Everything goes smoothly…until it doesn't.

Look...Let's put aside whether we agree or not about a coaching drama happening at the Tigers again. The question is, do you think a coaching succession plan is a good idea or a bad idea?

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Anything can happen…

Fair play. It's statistically unlikely to see the exact same domino effect we saw this season, but in a broad sense, surely the circumstances surrounding our last 4 coaches shows you that anything can happen?

I'm positive about Madge, but any organisation would be silly not to have a Plan B for key personnel.

Everything goes smoothly…until it doesn't.

Look...Let's put aside whether we agree or not about a coaching drama happening at the Tigers again. The question is, do you think a coaching succession plan is a good idea or a bad idea?

A bit early to be talking about next coach before this one even coaches us in one game :laughing:

@ said:

Bennett checked out of the raiders and Newcastle early too. A man of his word.

@ said:
@ said:

Idk what the situation was in Canberra, but it would have stupid hanging around at Newcastle when he wasn’t going to be getting paid.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Idk what the situation was in Canberra, but it would have stupid hanging around at Newcastle when he wasn’t going to be getting paid.

Porky Morgan offered him the Broncos head job

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Porky Morgan offered him the Broncos head job

Unca wouldn't let that opportunity slip that's for sure. Dahhhhrius and Jimmy Soward would concur with this.

Back