Congratulations

lathami

Well done forum and supporters!
You won first you turn on your captain and next keep this great coach of ours!!!
You must be so happy, as I have stated before get ready for the slaughters to come!!
Proud u must be, yer potter can coach??? Every game we lose is by more than 16 points.
Our defence is superb, yes u guys can really spot a coach, laughable!!
Soak it up, you asked for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a dud coach.
And don't give me injuries call, it wasn't good enough for sheens in his last year, so don't give it NOW!!
They are not playing for the coach no heart, love your coach ! What a joke.
Remember it was potter who got rid of our reserve wingers no one else, so who's to blame there bright sparks!!!!

Potter kill your dog or something mate…..

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Someone needs another lie down, a real long one it would seem.

@lathami said:
You won first you turn on your captain and next keep this great coach of ours!!!
You must be so happy, as I have stated before get ready for the slaughters to come!!
Proud u must be, yer potter can coach??? Every game we lose is by more than 16 points.
What a dud coach.
And don't give me injuries call, it wasn't good enough for sheens in his last year, so don't give it NOW!!
They are not playing for the coach no heart, love your coach ! What a joke.
Remember it was potter who got rid of our reserve wingers no one else, so who's to blame there bright sparks!!!!

Yep cause wingers would make all the difference… :unamused:

@lathami said:
What a dud coach.
**They are not playing for the coach no heart**, love your coach ! What a joke.

Theyre not even playing for personal pride. Well I hope Sobbie plays for whoever he appoints next year.

@innsaneink said:
This tonight is the end result of what farah has brought on this club all by himself.

You see Ink, Sobbie IS the tigers, in fact he IS rugby league, He can do whatever he wants to his club.

How good is it to see Chris back at least he can hold his head high , can't wait to see what he dishes up in second half

@innsaneink said:
This tonight is the end result of what farah has brought on this club all by himself.

Wow, not sure it's all his fault, but this really is a disaster. As for the Lathami… :crazy
Hope happy is enjoying himself up there.

Nice jab willow, pathetic. Are you five years old. Or are u just going to get me with your o so powerful position as a moderater again, weak as water like your coach!!!!
Or are you going to threaten to through it in again, because u can give it, but can't take it!????
Take a lie down, that's hilarious…..

@lathami said:
Nice jab willow, pathetic. Are you five years old. Or are u just going to get me with your o so powerful position as a moderater again, weak as water like your coach!!!!
Or are you going to threaten to through it in again, because u can give it, but can't take it!????
Take a lie down, that's hilarious…..

Shut up mate

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Lets play a game!!
Name three sides that dumped their coach this year and where they are coming in the competition?? Mmmmm let me think????

You should be willows script writer 'weststigers' sublime retort!! Oh shut up mate!!! Brilliant..
Shaking in my boots,,

@gambler said:
How good is it to see Chris back at least he can hold his head high , can't wait to see what he dishes up in second half

Oh yeah…he's having a blunder :bash

@gambler said:

Really ? What game are you watching …Potters gone ...yeah we have injuries ,but he dosent gave a clue who to select ..and gd dosent gave the balls to hook a player when he repeatedly makes the same errors .

Get ready for 80 potter fans! Enjoy, but man he can coach!!
Stirring words at halftime 'come on guys put in'.
Enough said….....

@lathami said:
Get ready for 80 potter fans! Enjoy, but man he can coach!!
Stirring words at halftime 'come on guys put in'.
Enough said….....

Meanwhile Sobbie was hiding in the cubicles.

Back