Congratulations on the win

old_man_tiger

To the players and Ben Gardiner.

You won that game, I've been a critic all year so I'm not blowing smoke up your arse. Ignore the ladder, ignore the refs, ignore the score. You won that game, and if you play like that you'll add a couple more that they won't steal off you. Treat it like a win, you bloody deserve it.

Hopefully they can take something great away from this game despite the disgusting decision.

There is a lot that can come out of this game if they want to.

Brooks and Hastings showed again they have a good combo when they want to

Could be a defining game for Laurie in his career.

Joffa and Tamou dominated their pack.

You won that game, I've been a critic all year so I'm not blowing smoke up your arse. Ignore the ladder, ignore the refs, ignore the score. You won that game, and if you play like that you'll add a couple more that they won't steal off you. Treat it like a win, you bloody deserve it.
Love this. Well written mate.

Gardiner should've just won the head coaching position after sheen's term. Benji's been putting his best foot forward, no disrespect, but I'd love for him to be assistant under Gardiner for a while after Sheens steps away.

That post match interview was fantastic and gave a lot of confidence.

I am shattered, however agree that the Tigers won that game and it was only a corrupt decision that cost us the win.

I was pleased with Ben Gardiner’s use of the interchange and the effort of all players.

The more unfathomable outcome is the milestone match for James Tamou is spoilt due to a decision that should never have been made.

I know we are down the bottom however when we play like I have pride in my team

Isn’t this the 4th game of the year we have been beaten due to an incorrect referee decision. 1st one though where we actually had the game won at the 80th min.
Warriors
Titans
Dragons
Cowboys

I can deal with losing when we’re not good enough, it’s frustrating but at least you look at areas we can improve.

When the match officials outright cheat you can’t win. The sin bin was the first attempt at cheating, then our players getting eye gouged is not a sin bin. That didn’t work so they had 1 second to try and get the right team winning and they did.

Yep
Karmas a B
When our luck does turn & we’re playing good footy & winning tight games for once
We’ll look back at these games & have a laugh

It was heartbreaking to see the guys with their heads down. They fought all the way & won, only to have it taken away by a total BS challenge. You won guys, we know, Cowboys know, the whole Rugby League community know.
Proud of you guys.

Agree 100%.

I would like to see Ben Gardiner retained and even take over from BK.
The way JT spoke of him in the Press C sound like he is very well liked and respected.

Apart from the lose I think we played a great game and if we can do that weekly we win more often than not.

Gardiner should've just won the head coaching position after sheen's term. Benji's been putting his best foot forward, no disrespect, but I'd love for him to be assistant under Gardiner for a while after Sheens steps away.

That post match interview was fantastic and gave a lot of confidence.
It was weak as piss.we roll over on and off the field.

Latest posts

Members online

Back