Coaching Insider

I would prefer Sheens making media appearances in a recliner covered with a crocheted blanket
What with two Pugs at either side and a foul mouth that puts Al Bundy to shame.

Sheens ain't no Tommy.

Coaching Insider: Round 27 vs Sea Eagles​

Benji Marshall chats to media ahead of Friday's Round 27 match against the Sea Eagles at 4 Pines Park, Brookvale.

Woohoo. Our 2023 season is almost over 🥳🎉👏

Press conference. I am impressed. This guy can be the leader we need. Question mark on all the tactics and overall 1st grade management, but as a leader, I think he has it.

Press conference. I am impressed. This guy can be the leader we need. Question mark on all the tactics and overall 1st grade management, but as a leader, I think he has it.
Who said what at the press conferance?I will look later and i need a positive

Who said what at the press conferance?I will look later and i need a positive

Just a steel gaze, not looking for excuses, drawing blame on himself. Highlighted positive effort.

Agree re: press conference. Don't think Benji has the experience required but think people will follow him at least. Comes across as a leader. Hopefully Morris can help with the coaching side of things...

My reservation arw he is too laid back for it.

Coaching Insider: Pre-season Challenge vs Warriors​

Benji Marshall chats to media at Apollo Projects Stadium in Christchurch ahead of Sunday's Pre-season Challenge against the Warriors.

Marshall: A special occasion​

Benji Marshall talks to media ahead of Saturday's first match of the season against the Raiders when two of his players will make their NRL debut.

Back