Ciraldo

Gus is a wank.
We've made plenty of mistakes, we're not the only club that has tho.
Ultimate goal for a season should be a premiership yeh?
So not making the finals and having a crack at the GF is a failure.
What's pascoes record? What's Lee's record?
We hear about these articles because the management is a joke.
I'm not defending the journalists, can't stand most of them, but to defend anyone in Tigers management is ridiculous.
Let's just send Harry another bag of Best and Less jumpers while we're at it.
I think you're getting worked up and angry at the wrong person champion.

All I did was express an opinion on uneven press coverage. I never said I liked any of those people.
Yeh I know. My questions were general in nature, they were not directed at you. I agreed with your post, i'm sick of the articles.
We do provide a lot of ammo tho. It all comes down to winning I guess.

So according to today's Sydney Morning Herald we stuffed up the Ciraldo signing by leaking prematurely to the media and dumping Hartigan, or at least the way he was dumped, and basically telling Ciraldo he had full control - not something he wanted as a rookie coach. Our leadership leaves a lot to be desired as far as professionalism goes.

The Hartigan stuff happened in 2021....
Because Sheens was back and working in the role somewhat, Later appointing McDonnell to help out...
Madge was still very much the coach at this time.
They have nothing to do with each other really, It's just Chammas throwing in some extra sauce.

That said, I would think his knowledge of our pathways is the single reason he got a job at the Dogs.

The Hartigan stuff happened in 2021....
Because Sheens was back and working in the role somewhat, Later appointing McDonnell to help out...
Madge was still very much the coach at this time.
They have nothing to do with each other really, It's just Chammas throwing in some extra sauce.

That said, I would think his knowledge of our pathways is the single reason he got a job at the Dogs.
I think this article is talking about the end of 2021 when the review took place. There were whispers at that stage that some people at the club have quietly sounded out Ciraldo to replace Magurie end of 21. Though denied by Ciraldo, it seems they weren’t whispers after all.

I think this article is talking about the end of 2021 when the review took place. There were whispers at that stage that some people at the club have quietly sounded out Ciraldo to replace Magurie end of 21. Though denied by Ciraldo, it seems they weren’t whispers after all.

Doubtful
- Half of the article references Ciraldo taking the Dogs job
Which he didn't do until a toward the end of last year.....

Hartigan also upset some people while in the role
- Kids everywhere were leaving siting no contact from him...

Gus Gould railroading us many a times before. Cleary and now Ciraldo. If coaches bring in the signings he's been the biggest detriment to our club in recent years

Meh was always going to be one of these articles given the macthup this weekend.

Over the media garbage, but only way to get rid of it is to win. Let’s hope we get the points tomorrow

Who's cares. we have team 2005 in the box we can't fail.
I think we need recruit a lunch coordinator, Benji knows a guy.

We were never getting Ciraldo. After sacking Madge, sheens was never looking for a replacement, he was looking for justification to get himself appointed

Latest posts

Members online

Back