Chris McQueen signs - Official

Apparently news story on 7News saying he was to be tabled a 3 year offer after looking at Tigers facilities today.

https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/834309978039021568

McQueen tours Concord then…

![](https://media.giphy.com/media/wj1SIvSM4ago/giphy.gif)

We have so many young forwards he would fit in as senior player. Thought he put In for Titans qld origin player gf winner could do worse

@Tuiaki Chicken Wings said:
Apparently news story on 7News saying he was to be tabled a 3 year offer **after looking at Tigers facilities today.**

That seems like a terrible mistake. Can't we just take him to lunch on Norton St.

I'm not a massive fan, but everyone acknowledges we could do with an experienced 2nd rower. I would have thought he was out of our price range.

Don't get too excited , word is he still wants to see the Storm facilities as well

Thought he was bigger 189 cm 104 kgs

Decent player and the exact type we should be after. I'd be very happy if we won his signature, pending the price being right.

@Masterton said:
Apparently news story on 7News saying he was to be tabled a 3 year offer **after looking at Tigers facilities today.**

That seems like a terrible mistake. Can't we just take him to lunch on Norton St.

I'm not a massive fan, but everyone acknowledges we could do with an experienced 2nd rower. I would have thought he was out of our price range.

Is RF's "Tigers Tiger" still going?

@Tigerdon said:
@Masterton said:

He changed the name to Rabbitino's

@kafta said:
@Tigerdon said:
@Masterton said:

He changed the name to Rabbitino's

Or Myxamatosis (or maybe that's on the menu )

@happy tiger said:
McQueen's 29 , didn't realize he was that old …...

He was at souths for a long time.A 3 year contract from next year would mean we would have him till he was 33.I would have hoped as a club we would have learned our lesson about signing "veteran" players but we are WT and notoriously slow learners.

@Nucky Thompson said:
The guys a gun don't understand why people say they don't rate him.

Yup. So far better than our guys is not funny. I'm liking us going for established players.

@gallagher said:
@Nucky Thompson said:
The guys a gun don't understand why people say they don't rate him.

Yup. So far better than our guys is not funny. I'm liking us going for established players.

Ballin, ET, Idris, McQueen*… Origin players... Internationals... Finals and GF experienced.... I'm liking what we're building if it all comes together

@jadtiger said:
@happy tiger said:
McQueen's 29 , didn't realize he was that old …...

He was at souths for a long time.A 3 year contract from next year would mean we would have him till he was 33.I would have hoped as a club we would have learned our lesson about signing "veteran" players but we are WT and notoriously slow learners.

We've been crying out for a veteran presence in our forwards for the last few years - the lesson we've learnt is that you can't make the finals with a pack of 'promising' kids and plodders.

Back