Chess

Don't play Western chess but have played Japanese Shogi for over thirty years. Main difference is that when you take a player in Shogi it becomes one of yours and you can put it back on the table either in attack or defence.

her intimidating techniques are something she should not be boasting about, and she was deservedly punished.

Can I ask a question about Chess competitions at elite level do the men and women complete against each other and if so who dominates or is it a 50/50 split

Can I ask a question about Chess competitions at elite level do the men and women complete against each other and if so who dominates or is it a 50/50 split
A Grandmaster is the highest level of chess player and it is dominated by male players but there are women Grandmasters also but only a small percentage (i think about 2 or 3 percent).They do play against each other and eventually a woman will be the best player in the world but probably not in my lifetime

A Grandmaster is the highest level of chess player and it is dominated by male players but there are women Grandmasters also but only a small percentage (i think about 2 or 3 percent).They do play against each other and eventually a woman will be the best player in the world but probably not in my lifetime
At our age, that may not be all that long. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thankyou for your reply

A few years ago I was watching a scientist talk about men's and women's brains and why more men are engineer's the way the brain processes information when I think of Chess of think of engineering to build your attack and defence

He also spoke of why women have better brains for nursing I find it very interesting he also said women are more creative nature is amazing

Thankyou for your reply

A few years ago I was watching a scientist talk about men's and women's brains and why more men are engineer's the way the brain processes information when I think of Chess of think of engineering to build your attack and defence

He also spoke of why women have better brains for nursing I find it very interesting he also said women are more creative nature is amazing
Not doubting any of that, but I would like a second opinion.

Staff online

Back