Change.org petition re Leichart Stadium

KingdomGone

Hi guys, I'm a lifetime fan and a first-time poster. A lot of my best childhood memories are Leichart games, and while it might need an upgrade, it shouldn't be forgotten.

Penrith just received $309 million in funding to fix their home ground up. Where's ours? Apparently, we've asked for 10% of that. What on earth are they building out there with $309 million dollars?

"Richardson says the time is ticking on the NSW government, with the decorated sports administrator stressing a decision on whether the ground is allocated funding has to be made soon.

"We'll be making that decision over the next 60 to 90 days," Richardson said.
"

Please sign and share if you want.

Hi guys, I'm a lifetime fan and a first-time poster. A lot of my best childhood memories are Leichart games, and while it might need an upgrade, it shouldn't be forgotten.

Penrith just received $309 million in funding to fix their home ground up. Where's ours? Apparently, we've asked for 10% of that. What on earth are they building out there with $309 million dollars?

"Richardson says the time is ticking on the NSW government, with the decorated sports administrator stressing a decision on whether the ground is allocated funding has to be made soon.

"We'll be making that decision over the next 60 to 90 days," Richardson said.
"

Please sign and share if you want.
probably needs go fund me, not a petition. Everyone can sign but someone has to pay/forkout.
That the problem no one want to pay for the upgrades. Not even the owners

Latest posts

Staff online

Back