CEO - Shane Richardson

Will be interested to hear who the independents are when they are appointed.
We must be edging closer on that front with Richo having signed on for 4 years.

Last edited:
Will be interested to hear who the independants are when appointed.
I doubt many on here would know them anyways …as long as they do a good job and keep their mouth shut to the media…

Last edited:
Will be interested to hear who the independants are when appointed.
Yeah that’s my take it too.

Some undertaking somewhere. Important to get the politics right but bring in good people.

Apart from progressing the results, there’s a lot of work to be done reconnecting with the rank and file.

He’s obviously enjoying himself.

Yeah that’s my take it too.

Some undertaking somewhere. Important to get the politics right but bring in good people.

Apart from progressing the results, there’s a lot of work to be done reconnecting with the rank and file.

He’s obviously enjoying himself.
And sees a bright future. No point in signing for 4 if you don’t see that.

Do we need to start wearing WTGA hats? Can they at least be black, orange and white?
I'm in that business. If there's enough interest ( say 50), I can professionally embroider WTGA on a decent quality black/white/orange hat for say $15 each plus postage. With no copyright to worry about, you won't have to pay $35 for one.
There would probably be 2 or 3 different hat styles available in our colours.
Let me know, my brothers. Enjoy following a club on the up !

I'm in that business. If there's enough interest( say 50), can professionally embroider WTGA on a decent quality black/white/orange hat for say $15 each plus postage.
There would probably be 2 or 3 different hat styles available in our colours.
Let me know, my brothers. Enjoy following a club on the up !
I'd probably rather something less Trumpish. But you should seriously work some designs up - you might move some product on the forum.

Mate,

I'm firmly of the opinion that Chairman Lee would have been lied to like the rest of us.

Either way we are all better off without the former regime
Then he lacks adequate judgement to be a lawyer let alone a club Chairman!

But the REALITY is the Board including Lee signed off on annual financial reports - and knew we were bleeding money while still using the corporate budget for long lunches with journos at Tottis etc while the club's performance and culture burned!

The conflict of interest of the Brydens sponsorship was blatant then - and is more apparent now!

The "Chairman Lee" schtick also grates - he is not a historical figure like Chairman Mao... and he is the fomer/ex/esrtwhile Chairman so one of those prefixes should be applied.

"I'd actually drafted a resignation letter back in June or July," he said.

"It was just becoming too challenging for me, not having the line of authority to do what I wanted to and with speed. I sent that letter to a couple of the board members, who said not to do it then and there and to keep going.

"There were lines of authority and delegations that didn't always give the CEO full control over everything.

"It was just becoming too frustrating that not everyone can stay in their lane, and my frustration is preventing me from doing the job I think I could be doing.“ - Justin Pascoe.

8 years as CEO and nobody tells him they’re having a review of operations and governance? Why was Pascoe’s offer to resign in July refused by board members?
Richo, this is the challenge you’re taking on mate, as no doubt you’re fully aware.
Because the Board took advice from the incompetent and co-dependent Chairman - and you only need to look at his on the record remarks at the time!!

Does anyone really believe this for example was a good look for the club aside from Lee??

1714135872229.png

Last edited:
Thanks RG for the Share,

Just listened to Richo, he just makes sense.

Ifnu haven't, click on the link.
He’s hitting his marks and seems pretty happy. That’s what he does, makes the same points to get the message through. Fair enough.

I might have mis-heard, but I think he’s suggesting the whole club will eventually move South West.

If that’s the case, I know the paint isn’t dry, but and I’d be interested in using the coe to fund expansion. Whether we lease it or sub divide it, stuff like that…

it’s just sitting there now costing money.

And in the mix, along with the SW expansion, with some readies, start the LO rebuild. I think good architects and engineers could build in the corporates, but also keep it fan-friendly and retain its warm and friendly character.

Have our cake and eat it too.

Richo wants 20,000 at games, may as well aim high.

A lot of fresh faces will arrive and us with our spoons, we will sail into the sunset. It’s the price of change, hand something better on than when we arrived.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Back