CEO - Shane Richardson

This Masthead can confirm that Buttface got tingles when he read the following quotes from the Tigers Member email regarding Richardsons appointment as CEO;
“This is a fantastic opportunity for me to assist this club win its second premiership“
And
“We’re on a journey, come with us.”
And
“No club can afford to let champions go, whether on the field or in the front office.”

This Masthead can also confirm that Robbie Farah choked on his cornflakes this morning after reading that last quote. This Masthead can also confirm Farah is back with his family and will recover in time to help the Tigers flog the donkeys on Saturday arvo.
This Masthead can also confirm if you replace the word “Mast” with the word “Dick” the article is much easier to read.

Welcome to the Fam Richo.
Well done Bazza.

Now let’s announce the Turuva signing.
Go the Tigers!
Sorry everyone I'm a very simple lad ( sure everyone by now has worked that out of me ) but what's the Farah is back with his family???

Reactions: BZN
Close to the best signing in club history based on the last 6 months. Let's hope this continues past the next 4 years
Many people feel this way yet this is dumped in a 90 odd year old thread on the bloke

These important events surely deserve their own thread

Good news on SR

Reactions: BZN
I get the feeling 2025 memberships will be a club record
If you go by the Pascoe numbers that won't be a high number to beat.......

I have my three memberships for the past 15 years and I am happy to see the changes thus far and look forward to a competitive team moving forward.

I love how all of this is being done behind closed doors and we find out when it is official. That shows we have governance and professionalism in the front office which has been a long time coming.

Now lets get those Donkeys this weekend

Last edited:
Great to see so many people going to sign up as Members now. Will help greatly with the strategic plan as well. Western Suburbs are on the up

Inner west gets disrespected too often. We kept
everything afloat & stayed loyal. Wests are on the up

Yeah mate i'm the same time to put my money where my mouth is, first time in many years.
Likewise. 'Only' an interstate membership but one more for the 'Memberometer' (cringe :D)

One of these guys was SUPER keen on media attention. Press releases, interviews, radio shows. Even when it was negative press.

Funny how confidential negotiations are now remaining that way until contracts have actually been signed.
Lee’s priority was getting the Brydens logo on everything and his name in the papers.

Justin was asleep in his bat cave wishing all the noise would go away so he could go on holidays.

Richo is doing everything he can do get Benji a winning football side.

Anyone (and there were plenty) who said the front office wasn’t a problem or the coach was always the problem, I hope you’re awake now.

Sorry everyone I'm a very simple lad ( sure everyone by now has worked that out of me ) but what's the Farah is back with his family???
I was referencing how Robbie would have choked on that quote about needing to keep legends at the club so much so he ended up in hospital and that it’s ok not to worry bcoz he’s back at home resting with his family around him. Sarcasm and shit can be hard to get across in a text.
But this Masthead can confirm none of that is true.
Just having fun. 🤩

Latest posts

Members online

Back