CEO - Shane Richardson

I've said this before, everyone on here who isn't a member (for whatever reason) should grab a non-ticketed club membership. Not too expensive but helps the club immensely (plus you get a free hat!). I live in Darwin and have been a member for something like 15 years.

Baffled that WT don't advertise this as a genuine option for building the club. The obsession with seats is only part of the battle to become the number one club in the NRL.
When I watched this interview earlier today, I planned to get the non-ticketed membership to help out (live in NZ so ticketed isn't an option).

But after this trial.....

When I watched this interview earlier today, I planned to get the non-ticketed membership to help out (live in NZ so ticketed isn't an option).

But after this trial.....

I was thinking the same thing

Reactions: BZN
Members make the club more financially independent, as Richo sss as I’d we can’t rely on the leagues club to pay the bills for ever. We need to be making the cash on our own, most great clubs run this way! Time to step up! Less talk, more walk!
Buying a jersey every 4 years doesn’t cut it!
Less talk more walk is exactly right, we can start with the team putting in then I'll think about it. Till then I'm not giving the club one red cent I don't care how bad they need it. I put my hands into my pocket enough for them, between fox, the tickets, the jerseys and for what. It would be cheaper for me to just pay for fox and buy a 75 dollar membership. It's the principle when they begin to perform and put in and start earning my money then I'll gladly hand it over till then they're dreaming.

I'm not sure if anyone has pointed this out, but a GA WT membership is more expensive than the equivalent in any other Sydney team. The 5 game membership for Leichhardt is more expensive than the 5 game Campbelltown membership, and both are more expensive than just buying tickets online before each game individually.
I've been a dedicated "supporter" of the team since I was a kid and go to every game I can, but I can't see the value proposition for a Tigers membership.
That is actually outrageous!
So five games ticketed for $200 at Leichhardt.
Membership costs $210.
As a member you get either the pack or $50 towards merch plus any ongoing merch %10 off.
For any further tickets you get %10 off tickets.

If you went the route of getting a Non Ticketed membership and bought a ticket to each game at LO it would cost $255 (with the discounts applied).

So it is cheaper if you WANTED to be a member. BUT NOT IF YOU WANT TO JUST GO TO THE GAMES.

• Wow
despite the ticket prices and position in the ladder LO still gets very good crowds
People want to go there

$50 for a GA ticket is crazy but people pay it

But when we make the finals we members get first access to tickets 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
I think my leagues club suggestion was another type of membership which is more venue and entertainment based.

Most of us would eat and drink at a venue many more times in a year than attend games.

I don't think voting comes into it for that, but to answer your question, anything you charge needs to be commensurate with what other clubs charge.
100%. At the moment I'm watching a team struggle and lose for over a decade and you want me to pay for it. $ 16.00 off a jersey when I buy 1 isn't incentive to pay $ 75 to do exactly what I'm doing now. Wests Tigers need a leagues club.

As a member myself, if I saw him actually say that to someone, I’d probably tell him the club can shove my membership up their arse. I like Richo, but that is spitting in the face of people who love the club. Basically your lifetime of devotion carries no value you to them unless you compensate them monetarily.
It's a business / entertainment, your emotions whether they are positive / negative don't pay the bills.

It's a business / entertainment, your emotions whether they are positive / negative don't pay the bills.
That’s fine. Only 7 thousand members. He pretty much considers the other 200 hundred thousand supporters worthless. That’s a great business model to bring them on board.

That’s fine. Only 7 thousand members. He pretty much considers the other 200 hundred thousand supporters worthless. That’s a great business model to bring them on board.
200 000 where did you pull that magically unverifiable figure from ???

After the last decade that Tigers fans have suffered through is that literally the straw that broke the camels back ????

How on earth do you get through life man ????

Members online

Back