Captains Challenge

Fraze23

The captains challenge is a must. Give each team 2 challenges each half and it will eradicate a huge amount of completely incorrect calls.

Once again we dropped a lot of ball and missed a lot of tackles, but if we had the ability to challenge some of the shit calls we got we would have at least had a **FAIR** crack at the game.

I think they should give it a trial run in the last couple weeks with teams playing each other who are out of contention for the 8\. What harm could it do.

The way were going we'd be more likely to blow the challenge on something stupid . But your right something needs to be done .

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

@GNR4LIFE said:
I think they should give it a trial run in the last couple weeks with teams playing each other who are out of contention for the 8\. What harm could it do.

I agree, with you, it would be a great idea, and after the game, get feedback from the players.

it's time for the NRL to use common sense. :pray:

2 challenges a half and if your challenge is successful then it doesn't count as used.

I wouldn't mind if they blow their chances on things - would show that the refs are doing their job that way

It has to happen, the "mistakes" from last night should not have happened and could easily be overturned to keep things fair

@Milky said:
2 challenges a half and if your challenge is successful then it doesn't count as used.

I think you're about right.

I'd say on average most teams could claim 3 or 4 things a game that really went against them.

4 captains challenges at 2 per half would go along way to addressing this.

You'd also sort out the dodgy ref's pretty quick.

If your wrong on more than half of the challenges, back to Reggie's and ref school for a month!

That was a disgrace last night the Nofo try , everyone was pleading with Hayne and the stubborn prick wouldn't listen to our Captain

I'd prefer to go back to one referee myself .
If the challenge system is introduced .. What next
Hot spot & Snicko ????

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Latest posts

Members online

Back