Captain?

hammertime

Who would you have as captain next year? Does Mbye retain it?

For me, benji has become our clear leader. I'm not just being sentimental here, he's just been amazing on and off the field. Give him the reigns next year!

Benji or Brooks. I'd go for Benji to take pressure of Brooks.

@happy_tiger said in [Captain?](/post/1071148) said:
Matterson

This is pretty funny. What if he signs a long term contract with us ?

Benji is the captain of the team it doesn’t matter who does the media appearances. Mbye is a polished media guy so it works well.

Would have thought the idea was moving forward with the captain ...not stepping a decade backwards

@happy_tiger said in [Captain?](/post/1071180) said:
Would have thought the idea was moving forward with the captain ...not stepping a decade backwards

Problem is, no matter who you choose he is the out and out leader on the field, watch anytime the team is in a huddle on the field and it is Benji leading that conversation!

So for argument's sake Benji isn't there, which is a future we need to look towards sooner rather than the day after he leaves...who would it be? I'm struggling to find any true leaders out there that aren't pushing the wrong side of 1 year contracts

@OzLuke said in [Captain?](/post/1071207) said:
So for argument's sake Benji isn't there, which is a future we need to look towards sooner rather than the day after he leaves...who would it be? I'm struggling to find any true leaders out there that aren't pushing the wrong side of 1 year contracts

Literally no one has stood up and taken that role on the field which is why it has to be Benji!

@cochise said in [Captain?](/post/1071210) said:

Literally no one has stood up and taken that role on the field which is why it has to be Benji!

So he gets injured/form drops? who's next?

@OzLuke said in [Captain?](/post/1071211) said:
@cochise said in [Captain?](/post/1071210) said:

So he gets injured/form drops? who's next?

There isn't anyone, you would have to go back to Mbye but I would have Benji mentoring someone, probably Brooks for the role moving forward.

Latest posts

Members online

Back