Bulldogs next week…

Critta is elite, kiraz and preston get better every week it seems, noo its xerri on fox side isnt it
Like I said … it’s not elite . There’s 2 elite players in that team . We shut them down and we will go a long way to winning this game .
We have a bigger pack , we need to play through the middle , kick early and often , and limit the space that the backs work in .
The middles have to do their job on Saturday .

Like I said … it’s not elite . There’s 2 elite players in that team . We shut them down and we will go a long way to winning this game .
We have a bigger pack , we need to play through the middle , kick early and often , and limit the space that the backs work in .
The middles have to do their job on Saturday .
You dont class crichton as elite? 😂

We will struggle with their outside backs. Our team is very unbalanced and has been a problem for numerous years. To win our forwards have to dominate not hold their own.

I might be the odd one out but I would just love a fair go from the refs for a change. Deadset the last 2 weeks we have had 2 blatant bad calls v us and those were game changing IMO.

For how bad we played v the last year's grand finalists we didn't give up and concede over 50pts like past seasons. We are starting a better run over the next 6 games so great time to grab some wins.

He’s literally the 2nd person him and Kikau … who are you talking about lol … Burton ? lol no I don’t he’s elite .
Fox is deffo elite, one of the best wingers we have seen, agree burton isnt currently, but he seems to be improving all the time

Last edited:
Fox is deffo elite, one of the best wingers we have seen, agree burton isnt currently, but he seems to be improving all the time
?? Once upon a time . He’s in good form now , no doubt , but his best years are behind him . He’s a great footy player , but I wouldn’t call him elite anymore .
I’d love him on our wing , but that’s not the game .
They have 2 elite players . We shut them down we go a very long way to winning this game . Everything they do runs through those 2 players .

We will struggle with their outside backs. Our team is very unbalanced and has been a problem for numerous years. To win our forwards have to dominate not hold their own.
Our forwards can win till the cows come home but if we can’t score more than 10 points we’ll keep losing.

?? Once upon a time . He’s in good form now , no doubt , but his best years are behind him . He’s a great footy player , but I wouldn’t call him elite anymore .
I’d love him on our wing , but that’s not the game .
They have 2 elite players . We shut them down we go a very long way to winning this game . Everything they do runs through those 2 players .
Can agree to disagree on this, fox is elite, he still makes something from absolutely nothing, one of the best wingers ive ever seen, maybe most dangerous. Lets see what we can do

Can agree to disagree on this, fox is elite, he still makes something from absolutely nothing, one of the best wingers ive ever seen, maybe most dangerous. Lets see what we can do
We should be experts at shutting down wingers. Ours are permanently parked in the garage.

It’s hard to believe that in such a short time, one off season, we’re now staring down the barrel at being smashed by the team that really performed worse than us in many ways, last season. We’re talking about their lethal backline like it’s the Broncos or Penrith or Roosters. They bought extremely well, I guess it was only a matter of time before they clicked into gear. Meanwhile we’re still floundering around trying to get combinations right and play like a team.

It’s hard to believe that in such a short time, one off season, we’re now staring down the barrel at being smashed by the team that really performed worse than us in many ways, last season. We’re talking about their lethal backline like it’s the Broncos or Penrith or Roosters. They bought extremely well, I guess it was only a matter of time before they clicked into gear. Meanwhile we’re still floundering around trying to get combinations right and play like a team.
They realised their roster wasn’t good enough and recruited heavily to improve it.
We just sit back in fairy land and think that players who cannot even stand out in NSW Cup will somehow magically become our saviours.

Reactions: BZN
not sure why there's so many people worried about the Dogs.

yes their left edge is firing but they have a forward pack and bench that is the smallest in the comp. they certainly punch above their weight but the fact of the matter is that if we muscle up like we did in the first half v Brisbane and for 65 minutes v Penrith they won't fire a shot. Naden's got some work to do in regards to making the right reads but I've got no doubt they'll will be doing plenty of work this week to get things right down that edge in preparation.

they beat the Titans who were pathetic at the time, an insipid Newcastle outfit and nearly lost to an 11-man Roosters. they lost to an abysmal South Sydney outfit a month ago and while they did well to stay in the contest against Melbourne, its not like we haven't done that against good sides this year either.

there will also be plenty more pointscoring opportunities. although they have defended well to begin the year, they don't have the scramble or the knowhow of Penrith or Brisbane. I can see Galvin toying with Salmon and Hutchison already.

the biggest thing is that they're fresh off a bye, but again, no excuses. we'll be full strength providing Api's right to go. I think it shapes up as a cracker.

Back