Bulldogs next week…

Madtiger123

We ve had 2 real tough games on the bounce the last 2 weeks, next week we play the dogs who seem to have found some good form. Ive watched them a couple times this year and been impressed, what do we think? Any injured players to come back?

How do you improve an atrocious attack in one week, particularly when nobody is putting their hand up to replace the players currently in the side ?
The Bulldogs will use this game as a chance to make a statement and easily beat us by 20+

How do you improve an atrocious attack in one week, particularly when nobody is putting their hand up to replace the players currently in the side ?
The Bulldogs will use this game as a chance to make a statement and easily beat us by 20+
Dont be too harsh, we have played 2 of the best defences and teams in the comp, our forwards will have to get a roll on and halves need to take control to beat the dogs

You know the attack can't be miraculously improved in one week with players that are available to the coach at the club.
We have all identified the weakness the very reason why the club has already signed two quality players for next season to strengthen the squad. I've yet to see a coach who improves an obvious weakness by looking to "replace the players" with limited options during a season - and to my knowledge after 7 rounds the backline has rarely been the same for two weeks in a row due to some forced changes and by selection.

You know the attack can't be miraculously improved in one week with players that are available to the coach at the club.
We have all identified the weakness the very reason why the club has already signed two quality players for next season to strengthen the squad. I've yet to see a coach who improves an obvious weakness by looking to "replace the players" with limited options during a season - and to my knowledge after 7 rounds the backline has rarely been the same for two weeks in a row due to some forced changes and by selection.
what do you think our glaring weaknesses are?? I fancy us next week

The Bulldogs left edge of Burton, Kikau, Xerri and Addo-Carr will destroy us.
It’s a near guarantee we leak more points than we did last night and will again be lucky to score more than 2 tries.

The Bulldogs left edge of Burton, Kikau, Xerri and Addo-Carr will destroy us.
It’s a near guarantee we leak more points than we did last night and will again be lucky to score more than 2 tries.
They have alot of strike on that edge for sure but knights did cut through it a few times in their game

Reactions: 851
Can't convert our opportunities which puts more pressure on our defence. Doesn't matter how well we defend we will crack if we can't score points.
I think the Bulldogs are going to be the big improvers this season. They have strike that we don't. They will hammer us with bombs and have Kikau and Crichton challenging us on the edges and JAC in recent weeks has been in the best form since he signed. Not sure if coming off the bye will be help or hindrance but I like the way they have been building this season.
Hope your right and I'm wrong.

Can't convert our opportunities which puts more pressure on our defence. Doesn't matter how well we defend we will crack if we can't score points.
I think the Bulldogs are going to be the big improvers this season. They have strike that we don't. They will hammer us with bombs and have Kikau and Crichton challenging us on the edges and JAC in recent weeks has been in the best form since he signed. Not sure if coming off the bye will be help or hindrance but I like the way they have been building this season.
Hope your right and I'm wrong.
time will tell mate, if we do win, our pack will have to roll them down the middle for sure and api play off the back of that

The spine.
All 4 try hard and don’t shirk responsibility, they put their bodies on the line in defence and they are active.
However…
Api is over 30 and making 50 tackles per game, not leaving much in the tank for attack.
Sezer is almost 33 and has no explosive pace. He is generally doing a good job, but performances are starting to drop.
Galvin is 18 and as green as they come. He is half a second off the pace with everything he does. He dies with the ball a fair bit and not by choice. He also seems unorganised at times. Saying that, he looks comfortable and is a goer.
Bula has just clocked over 1 year in top grade. He shows glimpses of utter class but can’t seem to place himself consistently enough to be a real threat. His ballplaying is not good enough at the moment.
Individually, these guys are talented. As a unit, they are producing the worst attack in the comp.

Last edited:
Back