Boxing Discussion

thought the elbow was a bit suspect, surprised it continued.
there was talk fundoras manager had the poo's about a re match given all of mo limits talk about Crawford.
Yeah I don’t blame him. He was not going to be granted one had the decision gone the other way.
Tough effort from Tim. Lost no admirers and surely gained a few.
Very gracious and respectful in defeat.

Yeah I don’t blame him. He was not going to be granted one had the decision gone the other way.
It's a two fight contract so there is another fight the loser had the option in the contract

It's a two fight contract so there is another fight the loser had the option in the contract
Oh really?
That’s a strange contract for a last moment step up.
Must be how they got him to committ?

full credit to tszyu he didn't give any excuses
if I was fundoras I probably would try and take in Spence or Crawford and go for the pay day as I agree I don't think No Limit would have offered fundoras a rematch

Tim was never going to win this fight, the winners were the betting agencies that have a strangle hold on results in the US, and the corrupt IBA that lets them get away with it.

The heart that Tim showed was epic! Tim has more ticker than his old man ever did.

Tim was never going to win this fight, the winners were the betting agencies that have a strangle hold on results in the US, and the corrupt IBA that lets them get away with it.

The heart that Tim showed was epic! Tim has more ticker than his old man ever did.
In Australian markets Tim Tszyu was $1.18 and Fundoras was $5
In vegas books Tszyu was -550 (bet $550 to win $100) Fundoras was +375 (bet $100 to win $375)
Basically Tim tszyu was Winx like odds $1.18 in Vegas book too.
No Limit were so confident he would win this one as weere the bookies.

The fight should have been called a no contest for the elbow it wasnt but don't think he was rorted the way fenech was against Nelson.
Tim was very tough and only just got beat, concern is the other bloke might get better with better opponents.

If he gets a rematch in australia all the sentimental money will be on tszyu again I would be wary taking the tomato sauce odds on tszyu in a rematch

Tim was all of those things,but gotta say he doesn't have the power of his old man..
Who will ever forget some of his epic kos

In Australian markets Tim Tszyu was $1.18 and Fundoras was $5
In vegas books Tszyu was -550 (bet $550 to win $100) Fundoras was +375 (bet $100 to win $375)
Basically Tim tszyu was Winx like odds $1.18 in Vegas book too.
No Limit were so confident he would win this one as weere the bookies.

The fight should have been called a no contest for the elbow it wasnt but don't think he was rorted the way fenech was against Nelson.
Tim was very tough and only just got beat, concern is the other bloke might get better with better opponents.

If he gets a rematch in australia all the sentimental money will be on tszyu again I would be wary taking the tomato sauce odds on tszyu in a rematch

When you get to that stage the script is written, but you also get paid.

Tim was all of those things,but gotta say he doesn't have the power of his old man..
Who will ever forget some of his epic kos
Kostya was a great boxer. Smart, tactical and had a powerful overhand right and uppercut.

Tim is almost his splitting image. It's a shame that Kostya is not supporting his son.

How does boxing scoring work? Fundoras was landing a lot of jabs but I thought Tim was landing the harder shots?

Why do you have to put someone else down to state an opinion?
Kostya is a living legend and the above sentence is complete bullshit.

In a way,Tim mite have got lucky as he was heading towards the very formidable Bud Crawford in his next fight..a career killerIf he cant drop the stringbean,hed get smashed by Bud
.He will make good $$ fooling around in US against other fighters

Members online

Back