Boxing Discussion

Roberto Duran was the ultimate flat track bully.. Tough guy thugs against bums and soft and scared against quality and couldnt compete against leonard, Hagler & Hearns.

Famously gave up mid round against Sugar Ray Leonard...."No mas!. No Mas"

Overrated and one of my least favourite fighters.

To all my Aussie & Filo friends...Mark Schleibs is an Australian Filipino champion and is heading for a shot a world championship soon. He is urgently looking for sponsors - Magic Man Mark can be contacted on his Instagram page.
Please follow this young FilAus the more support the better
Thanks

View attachment 9986
Huge fine up lined up for him against Sammy Goodman.

Massive challenge.

Yep only realized today hes fighting Goodman...will be a tough ask

Mate of mine in QLD know Schleibs mum well...cant see Mark winning

True man.

Saw Sliebs fight a few times.
His last fight was very easy for him.
Goodman is a huge step up.

Looks like they're trying to keep Goodman busy.
I expect him to win as well

Looks like Renold Quinlan missed weight by 5kg so won't be fighting Bilal Akkawy any more.

Renold stays on the card and fights Troy Pilcher but is no longer the main fight.

Disappointing.

Looks like Renold Quinlan missed weight by 5kg so won't be fighting Bilal Akkawy any more.

Renold stays on the card and fights Troy Pilcher but is no longer the main fight.

Disappointing.
5 kegs is a pretty big margin to miss a weight by.

Pretty nervy fight from Huni, but I think he's proven he has a bit of a chin on him - couldn't believe he kept his feet in that last round.

It's so good to see AJ hitting form again, heavyweight boxing needed this with Wilder becoming irrelevant.

Roberto Duran was the ultimate flat track bully.. Tough guy thugs against bums and soft and scared against quality and couldnt compete against leonard, Hagler & Hearns.

Famously gave up mid round against Sugar Ray Leonard...."No mas!. No Mas"

Overrated and one of my least favourite fighters.
Beat Leonard for the title in their first fight.

Disappointing.
classic missing weight by so much

Back