Best Coach Ever.

AmericanHistoryX

This is Cameron Ciraldo’s first season as an NRL head coach, but Josh Addo-Carr has already declared he’s “going to be one of the best to ever do it.”

Josh Reynolds has played 160 NRL games and four State of Origin clashes. He’s been coached by the likes of Des Hasler and Ivan Cleary but “has never been taught things defensively” like he has under Ciraldo.

That’s how big of an impact the 38-year-old has had on the Bulldogs in just four short months. www.

I guess my question is. How is this juxtaposed with/alongside Marshall & Farah.

Is there a fine line? And do you believe there will be repercussions in his rejection of us. As a novice - and uneducated in the daily going ons - Bellamy comes to mind. Who was Bellamy before he was Bellamy?

Last edited:
This is Cameron Ciraldo’s first season as an NRL head coach, but Josh Addo-Carr has already declared he’s “going to be one of the best to ever do it.”

Josh Reynolds has played 160 NRL games and four State of Origin clashes. He’s been coached by the likes of Des Hasler and Ivan Cleary but “has never been taught things defensively” like he has under Ciraldo.

That’s how big of an impact the 38-year-old has had on the Bulldogs in just four short months. www.

This is pretty funny right. If he was that good they'll win the comp for the next 10 years year on year and blow every team of the park.

Do be fair players are stating how Sheens is so much better.

I suppose a better question is how good is any coach ? To me they are only as good as their players. Bellamy is only Bellamy because he coached a club that rorted the system.

Hope Ciraldo fails big time and gets a big reality check in his first year.

But at the end of the day preseason puff pieces are always "hardest I've ever trained, good group , amazing club, awesome coach blah blah.
I think they have glaring weaknesses in their roster

Haze Perham is a stop gap at #1 and will let them down massively this year.

Kyle at 7.... he needs a big year or it might be his last in the NRL. History shows he is a God of state cup.

Reid and Burton may carry them to a few wins but I think their hype is undeserved.

I think I get it. A propaganda piece. Sell yourself. People will buy it. Absolutely. Please close thread. Died Pretty nailed it. Thats what its all about. Definitely not a Cobbo. I asked for answers and I got it. Thank you.

Hope Ciraldo fails big time and gets a big reality check in his first year.

But at the end of the day preseason puff pieces are always "hardest I've ever trained, good group , amazing club, awesome coach blah blah.
Is the reason you hope he fails coz he rejected us ? Or coz he’s been successful at Panthers ?
Just trying to understand your comments ?

I was always here. If thats what you're implying Just certain people made life difficult for myself when trying to express myself on this platform.
On the same token - I have a life as well. I have to follow my own dreams and not depend on kids and their dreams. Dont know about you. So in the end it worked out well. This is a hobby at best. My life is elsewhere. Just want to share the love when I am here. No animosity. Life is too short for that. If I relied on Wests Tigers to make me happy in my life then you would see me arguing here. Blaming the players for not making my life content cause of a dropped ball or missed tackle. Up the Tigers! Great reply Brother.

I was always here. If thats what you're implying Just certain people made life difficult for myself when trying to express myself on this platform.
On the same token - I have a life as well. I have to follow my own dreams and not depend on kids and their dreams. Dont know about you. So in the end it worked out well. This is a hobby at best. My life is elsewhere. Just want to share the love when I am here. No animosity. Life is too short for that. If I relied on Wests Tigers to make me happy in my life then you would see me arguing here. Blaming the players for not making my life content cause of a dropped ball or missed tackle. Up the Tigers! Great reply Brother.
Don't let toxic/negative people affect your participation on the forum mate. I actually wasn't talking about you specifically, I've seen members from 2009 in a bunch of threads of late.

Is the reason you hope he fails coz he rejected us ? Or coz he’s been successful at Panthers ?
Just trying to understand your comments ?
More probably that I'm just keen for it to not all click for other teams. The media would just love to write the narrative of Ciraldo with his coaching pedigree and training and the Tigers continuing to fail with Sheens to old and assistants with no experience. It might be right but I just don't want that negativity. I want a few things to go our way.

It's awesome to see all these old forum members (registering circa 2009) coming out of the woodwork. I wonder if having a good roster has anything to do with it :ROFLMAO:

On a side note, is 2009 the year this forum was established?
I feel like an older forum was archived in 2009 and then the now current forum started up but i might be wrong...did i imagine that?

I guess my question is. How is this juxtaposed with/alongside Marshall & Farah.

Is there a fine line? And do you believe there will be repercussions in his rejection of us. As a novice - and uneducated in the daily going ons - Bellamy comes to mind. Who was Bellamy before he was Bellamy?
I think we must remember, that if we added the IQs of the two Josh’s mentioned, we’d go close to matching that of a dried out dog turd.

Members online

Back