Barclays EPL Fantasy 2023-2024

The waiting game is almost over.
It's incoming - you can almost touch it.
Make sure you're ready for #FPL Gameweek 1!

Come on and JOIN the FUN - there's still time

Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League

Official Fantasy Premier League 2023/24. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.

fantasy.premierleague.com

fantasy.premierleague.com

League Code: 4imd0n AND League Code: rtxfyw

Remember to join BOTH.

1691706024333.png

This might not be the right place for this, but my son who is a keen soccer player, dared me to make some bold (foolish) predictions for the season:

First Manager sacked: Me Steve Cooper, Emile David Moyes
Biggest shock: Me Thomas Frank leaves Brentford, Emile: Ange sacked!

Let me know what you think.

You never can say, but I'd be surprised on either of the biggest shocks.
But EPL is ruthless.

You never can say, but I'd be surprised on either of the biggest shocks.
But EPL is ruthless.
My son's justification is the other 'Big 6' managers seem safe, and there's always one big shock at those places. I hope he's wrong.

This might not be the right place for this, but my son who is a keen soccer player, dared me to make some bold (foolish) predictions for the season:

First Manager sacked: Me Steve Cooper, Emile David Moyes
Biggest shock: Me Thomas Frank leaves Brentford, Emile: Ange sacked!

Let me know what you think.
Unless Spurs play some horrific football I don't see Ange getting sacked mate.

URGENT Heads up:

The EPL starts Saturday morning AEST so complete your tinkering and have your teams finalised asap. ⚽

Best of luck to all.

It's started.
#FPL has arrived.
And to the champions who have joined the Wests Tigers Forum Fantasy Comps:

1691795573351.jpeg

Did you know:
So far, we are part of 8,198,406 total players world-wide and that number will grow even further as the season gets deeper.

Specifics of our comps will be finalised through the coming week but as things stand:

WTF Classic League 23/24 has 15 participants
And
WT H2H Fantasy League has 11 (with auto generated "average" making it an even comp of 12.

Great work everyone and sincerely, a massive "Thank You" to each of you for helping make these comps so special.

Best of luck with the games as they continue this weekend - remember, there are 38 weeks of competition in the EPL so it's going to be a true marathon of fun, one week at a time.

Well, close to the end of Gameweek 1 - BUT still Man United and Wolves to go tonight.
How are things so far?
Points sort of OK?
Hard always at the start.
The thing is patience.
Anyways, be back later in the week to recap etc.

#FPL Game-week #1 is done and dusted.

Well done everyone; no matter what your score was, it’s only the first week down of a long season, so onwards and upwards from here.

Just to recap:

First off, give yourself a big hand – you’re one of 8,738,145 players world-wide who have (so far) joined the EPL Fantasy Comps comp – WOW!!

WTF Classic League 23/2

Episode2480 has come out of the blocks like Rohan Browning and has the honour of leading our comp with a top score of 83 points. Mind you, it’s close pretty much all down the line – please check the Barclays Premier League website for full details.

Again, congrats everyone.

WT H2H Fantasy League 2023-2024

Here, with the comp being a weekly format of mate against mate, we have 6 winners.

Congrats to Episode2480, Onana What’s my name (in a tight 1 point victory 80-79 over EdmundsEagles), Laroche, Delta Blues, Klopps and Robbers and LosPorroHermanos.

Now, moving on:

So, after the team selections, the tinkering, and then the actual games – it’s all now LIVE and a massive thank you to everyone for being part of the season long FUN.

Game-week 2 starts early morning Saturday morning AEST 19 August, so a friendly reminder to fix your teams before then.

If not too sure at any time, check any of the multitude of web resources, f/b, twitter – there’s a zillion “experts” all wanting to say they know! Choose wisely.

Just a courtesy reminder to fix your teams before the first game of this Game-week which starts Saturday morning AEST.

Just play as if you were Ange: ;)

1692309012246.jpeg

Last edited:
#FPL Game-week #2 is done and dusted.

Well done everyone; no matter what your score was, it’s only the second week down of a long season, so onwards and upwards from here.

Just to recap:

First off, give yourself a big hand – you’re one of 9,347,091 (and rising!) players world-wide who have (so far) joined the EPL Fantasy Comp – WOW!!

WTF Classic League 23/2

Fantastic FC topped the score this week with 65 points and now takes over as leader of the comp with 145.

There’s been lots of movement on our comp ladder (not surprisingly) because it was a pretty tough week with some of the favoured players having poor scores, which translated to poorish fantasy team scores too. Mind you, it’s close pretty much all down the line – please check the Barclays Premier League website for full details.

Again, congrats everyone.

WT H2H Fantasy League 2023-2024

Game-week 2 has seen almost everything.

4 of us in the winner’s circle, being gegey@y, LosPorroHermanos, Laroche and Onana What’s my name.

Bon Vivant went down to Average.

And there was also our first tie of the comp with Delta Blues and Klopps and Robbers sharing the spoils with 46 points each.

Well done everyone.

Now, moving on to our next Game-week:

Game-week 3 starts early morning Saturday morning AEST so a friendly reminder to check your teams before then.

If not too sure at any time, check any of the multitude of web resources, f/b, twitter – there’s a zillion “experts” all wanting to say they know! Choose wisely.

Here’s just one of the tools for your info but either way, trust yourself:

Last edited:
Back