Bannable Behaviour [contains offensive content]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kul

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Leader
As part of the forum upgrade a stronger warning management system was implemented.
It's hard to actually get banned from this forum, typically offensive content or behaviour is given a warning and a temporary suspension kicks in after a certain number of warning points are given, with the length dependant on the nature of the warnings given.
This is fair.

However every so often people post or behave in such a way that is totally contradictory to this forum and to societal standards in general.

In the interest of transparency, and to shame those who are gross offenders, the following is real content posted/messaged/emailed (redacted where needed)

⚠️ The language in these quotes is unedited and may offend some

So your enjoying the position your team is in u piece of shit???
U [This word has been automatically removed]ing drop kick your going to ban me because I had an opinion??? U and the rest of the people that support the tigers is why we are [This word has been automatically removed]ed,,,get [This word has been automatically removed]ed looser
Your a [This word has been automatically removed]ing keyboard warrior you think you can band me ??makes you so happy get a life 🤣🤣people with real opinions will make this time great unlike you with your ohh ohh ill band you instead of thinking ohh yeah this [This word has been automatically removed] may be right,,,
[This word has been automatically removed] your forum and [This word has been automatically removed] u if u want to band me from having an opinion then u are just as soft as this pathic club,,,grow some balls if u have any🤣🤣🤣
Gay [This word has been automatically removed] 🤣🤣🤣

This is unfortunately the kind of stuff that the mods have to deal with, more so when the team performs poorly and people are rightly emotional. You won't get banned for being emotional, we are all human, but you will get banned for crossing the line

Death Threats against players or other forum members is absolutely prohibited and will be reported.

Earlier today a forum member made a specific death threat against a player. Thank you to the people who immediately reported it. The content has been removed and the user has been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back