Bandeli Hagipantelis

Todd Packer

I was reading my Wests Magpies members T shirt this morning which has the name of every Magpies member printed on it and there was the name BANDELI (LEE) HAGIPANTELIS.
Bandeli's a closet Magpie!
I knew I liked him!
We love Bandeli!
We love Bandeli!
We love Bandeli!

It all makes perfect sense now.
All the hatred from the followers of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh.

I know the woke love the pulling of the race card to label people but just a bit of education, the followers of the Bhagwan were originally known as "Orange people".
The followers came from all races, and former religions, there was no racial element to any of it. To the averagely gifted reader I was obviously referring to the Orange element.

Space is provided below for your apology.

I know the woke love the pulling of the race card to label people but just a bit of education, the followers of the Bhagwan were originally known as "Orange people".
The followers came from all races, and former religions, there was no racial element to any of it. To the averagely gifted reader I was obviously referring to the Orange element.

Ahh, yes.

The people who view things from an orange lens versus the people who view them from mainly a black and white perspective.

Discrimination!

The colour of money. Maybe woke but we all need to wake up to that fact.

Last edited:

Orange Lives Matter too.

Back