Alex Johnston Contract Discussion

I don't suspect Gagai is leaving Souths which is why Addo-Carr won't be going there, Souths have a stack of outside back anyhow.

I've always felt like the flack towards Gagai was because he was at Centre and defensively he isn't one.

As a Winger, he is one of the better one's in the comp and that's where Souths will be playing him in 2020.

@TigerRabbit said in [Alex Johnston Contract Discussion](/post/1097815) said:
I don't suspect Gagai is leaving Souths which is why Addo-Carr won't be going there, Souths have a stack of outside back anyhow.

I've always felt like the flack towards Gagai was because he was at Centre and defensively he isn't one.

As a Winger, he is one of the better one's in the comp and that's where Souths will be playing him in 2020.

I just have a feeling Gagai will actually end up at the Titans.

But it doesn't help Rabbits case for JAC if Storm want a replacement.

AJ is a dud fullback all he has is a bit of pace nothing else.
Save the money for JAC if you want an expensive winger.

I really hope we are doing a Penrith here (in regards to taking Packer, when we wanted DWZ) and stringing Souths along.

@TigerRabbit said in [Alex Johnston Contract Discussion](/post/1097793) said:
I don't have any mail at all on Josh Addo-Carr but my gut feeling says he'll be a Tiger - Hope I am right in terms of the Tigers part of me which is still growing.

Picking up JAC, LL and AJ would be a remarkably successful recruitment drive. Let's hope it happens.

"Big reports today coming out of Redfern that they'll be parting ways with 2014 premiership winner Alex Johnson (Johnston). Expect to see him in a Tigers jersey in the next few days"

https://twitter.com/TheFull80

I think he'll be a fairly good signing for us. Looking forward to seeing him running off Benji and Brooks. If they get him in open space it's all over red rover.

Pretty sure Johnston won't have much love for Mitchell as he forced him out of club.

If he’s coming as a winger, it’s a solid signing. Still need a fullback.

@2005magic said in [Alex Johnston Contract Discussion](/post/1097881) said:
Pretty sure Johnston won't have much love for Mitchell as he forced him out of club.

Not Latrell's fault he is a far better player

Only Johnston can fix that

Hope those reports are wrong ...if he is coming I hope it is as a barman

After this off season I refuse to believe anyone's coming til they're here. But if he does come, welcome Alex.

I'm sure he'll cop flak for simply not being Latrell, but he doesn't deserve that. He's a solid signing and better than what we have now.

AJ is still better defensively than nofolouma
lets try and swap nofo for JAC with storm
AJ and JAC great wingers and i guess as fullback perhaps thomo or go back to mmbye

![15CBE1A9-038A-481C-8787-D70E510CDC83.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1578279964214-15cbe1a9-038a-481c-8787-d70e510cdc83.jpeg)

Not sure what to make of these rumour's about AJ signing with WT again .... Justin Pascoe replied to someone on twitter asking .....Surely the @WestsTigers wouldn't be dumb enough to take Alex Johnston
@JustinPascoeWT ? Why help an opponent out of their own mess?
Pascoe's response was .....We will only make decisions that are favorable to Wests Tigers - **no one else**.

I would take that as we are not signing AJ.....so who is fibbing :woman-shrugging:

https://twitter.com/JustinPascoeWT/status/1213768531013062656

@Tigerjan said in [Alex Johnston Contract Discussion](/post/1097891) said:
Not sure what to make of these rumour's about AJ signing with WT again .... Justin Pascoe replied to someone on twitter asking .....Surely the @WestsTigers wouldn't be dumb enough to take Alex Johnston
@JustinPascoeWT ? Why help an opponent out of their own mess?
Pascoe's response was .....We will only make decisions that are favorable to Wests Tigers - **no one else**.

I would take that as we are not signing AJ.....so who is fibbing :woman-shrugging:

https://twitter.com/JustinPascoeWT/status/1213768531013062656

Ask him to hose down the Johnston rumour!

He may view the Johnston signing as favourable unfortunately, however as has been said before, for $300K, it's not bad wing depth.

@Madge said in [Alex Johnston Contract Discussion](/post/1097890) said:
![15CBE1A9-038A-481C-8787-D70E510CDC83.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1578279964214-15cbe1a9-038a-481c-8787-d70e510cdc83.jpeg)

You just beat me to it Madge.....:wink: :smile: :eek:k_hand:

Back