Aaron Woods - Signs with Bulldogs 2018 - Sharks 2018 [Official]..

cktiger

Just reported on NRL Tonight that Doggies have offered him $1 million a year for 4 years.
At that money I'd say goodbye.

Unless we can offer him a fair amount in TPAs I'd be hesitant to pay that much for him.
And I'd rather Triguboff saved his money for Tedesco.

Way to much money good luck to him in the future might as well get it if you can ,a lot for an ambler with no ball skills.

Assuming this is true, who in their right mind would give Woods a million a season when they have Graham on their books, who is pretty much a more aggressive version of Woods.

Again you don't know how much of that is salary cap and how much would be TPA ??

Tolman, Kasiano, Graham, Jackson, Klemmer, Eastwood. I don't get why they would want Woods, especially for a million a season. I don't think the Bulldogs problem is their forwards.

If absolutely need be, I'd be happy to let him go. I seriously think we can survive without him and the halves. We need Tedesco, he's the main artery of the club. We can build the side around him.

@ said:
Again you don't know how much of that is salary cap and how much would be TPA ??

It means diddly-squat really.
We don't have much in the way of TPAs so for us to match it we'd have to pay the $1M a season.

@ said:
Even more interesting…..

17498838_10154530009058723_629370170309343875_n.jpg

Where did you get this from? I thought Phil Gould already debunked this rumour.

@ said:
Even more interesting…..

17498838_10154530009058723_629370170309343875_n.jpg

That news is as old as Methusala and has been proven to be fake news, as Donnie would say.

We would be flat out dumb to match that.

Sorry Woodsie but no prop is with that.

We could get 2 or 3 good hard heads that do a decent job with that money.

So where do they get the money to buy the rest of the so called big 4? Surely halves n fullbacks are more important to the dog's than front rowers. Maybe buy him n the rest will follow for peanuts? I doubt it! The doggies have brown paper bags thats there only hope of replacing what is the worst spine in the comp

Kasiano is on about half that salary, yet has double the impact in half the amount of minutes played.

@ said:
So where do they get the money to buy the rest of the so called big 4? Surely halves n fullbacks are more important to the dog's than front rowers. Maybe buy him n the rest will follow for peanuts? I doubt it! The doggies have brown paper bags thats there only hope of replacing what is the worst spine in the comp

For a team with zero attack it would be comical to see them throw 1 million at a prop.

Back