A forum gettogether

ancient_magpie

I was just thinking after reading posts from various people for years id love to actually meet some of these people in person.So just putting it out there could we have a few beers together somewhere sometime id even like to meet the people who dont like me maybe i could change their minds.😄

I was just thinking after reading posts from various people for years id love to actually meet some of these people in person.So just putting it out there could we have a few beers together somewhere sometime id even like to meet the people who dont like me maybe i could change their minds.😄
You'll find most of these degenerates on Blendr, Grindr, Tinder etc.

You're only a swipe away.

I used to organise get togethers a few years ago mate...usually at Campo so we could have lunch and go over to the game after...I hope to get more time to do it again this year ...The round six game against the Dragons I have about 8/10 guys from here in Moss Vale going by train,having lunch at the league's and then off to the game...could be a good chance to meet some of the forumers then...cheers ..

I used to organise get togethers a few years ago mate...usually at Campo so we could have lunch and go over to the game after...I hope to get more time to do it again this year ...The round six game against the Dragons I have about 8/10 guys from here in Moss Vale going by train,having lunch at the league's and then off to the game...could be a good chance to meet some of the forumers then...cheers ..
Mate, we are holding an event at the Beer shed if you are interested.

1710935609664.png

Sounds good
I once met up with @Geo (RIP), Watto and @Kul amongst others at the Orange Grove prior to a Dragons game at Leichhardt in the halcyon days when we were always at least a 50-50 chance...

Had to wait for some mates coming up from Wollongong while everyone walked over for the main game (as I had their tickets) - so I missed meeting you sir.

Good people!

Best of luck with it @ancient_magpie

Back