300 wins

gallagher

Another milestone added to Sheens impressive credentials. Congrats Tim. Just confirming your status in the game.

Yep…..Well done Sheens......keep ticking them over.....Hope you finish 2010 around 320.....325...

Premierships in the last 3 decades, premierships with 2 clubs, 300 wins. Is there any other coach who can boast these stats?

Brian Smith??? I guess you could compair…....... if your a moron

The Fonz has amazing powers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9apYmX9KQ&feature=related

Congrats . . . .

Congrats to the guy, a lot of those wins did come with arguably the greatest line up of all time (which he had a key role in assembling), but, he did spend a lot of time with a terrible side (Cowboys), which would've brought his record back down again.

@innsaneink said:
I dont think this thread quite worked out the way Gallagher intended. :laughing:

Congrats to Sheensy, 300 not out

You dont think 300 wins as a coach is thread worthy? If so why did you wish him congrats? Terrible fishing there Insaneink.

What a wonderful achievement ….. and what a way to bring it up.

Congratulations Tim ..... lets hope we can crown it with another premiership :smiley:

@innsaneink said:
@crouching_tiger said:
300/???

300/596

So his win ratio is 50.3%. Doesn't sound very impressive. The impressive number, instead, is the 596\. To survive for as long as he has in the game is a really amazing feat!

Oh, and if we adjust for his 11 draws and the win ratio jumps to 51.1%.

His record over the years is:
Penrith: 98 games for 43 wins, 4 draws = 45.9%
Canberra: 219 games for 148 wins, 3 draws = 68.3%
Nth Qld: 105 games for 28 wins, 4 draws = 28.6%
Wests Tigers: 174 games for 81 wins = 46.6%

@gallagher said:
@innsaneink said:
I dont think this thread quite worked out the way Gallagher intended. :laughing:

Congrats to Sheensy, 300 not out

**You dont think 300 wins as a coach is thread worthy?** If so why did you wish him congrats? Terrible fishing there Insaneink.

I didnt say that…read again.

I wonder if he'll get to 400?

The BIG thing people often miss about the Nth Qld time is that he brought through the talents of Bowen etc etc…

He was sacked just before these guys became stars. A similar thing happened with Royce at Penrith, he was sacked and they won the comp with the juniors he developed a year or two later.

THAT is the reason Sheens is good for the Tigers, we are a development club not a Roosters (buy your talent) club

Congrats Tim, very well deserved!!!

Back