2024 Memberships

How long does the pack take to arrive
Mine took 20 days and I paid extra for express delivery inside of 12 days. I had to contact them a couple of times. Check my previous posts on this page.

Ok maybe the previous page same page as your post.

Mine took 20 days and I paid extra for express delivery inside of 12 days. I had to contact them a couple of times. Check my previous posts on this page.

Ok maybe the previous page same page as your post.
Thanks mate. I signed up last week and as long as mine arrives before the season starts next year I’ll be happy.

Thanks mate. I signed up last week and as long as mine arrives before the season starts next year I’ll be happy.
Yeah you should be fine with that. I’d expect it in about 3 weeks.

I haven’t been a member for a few yrs now mostly because of the muppets running the show. But I’m prob going to rejoin after the board/ Pascoe Lee clean out. So my question is im going to get non ticketed as it suits me best should I get the pre chosen stuff or the $50 credit to chose my own merch?

I haven’t been a member for a few yrs now mostly because of the muppets running the show. But I’m prob going to rejoin after the board/ Pascoe Lee clean out. So my question is im going to get non ticketed as it suits me best should I get the pre chosen stuff or the $50 credit to chose my own merch?
If you ad up the price of the kit it’s dearer than $50 but I don’t ever want a scarf or lanyard so I always go for the credit. Problem with that is I always spend a bit more. I always get the hat and bumper stickers, and then a few extras. This year I got a coffee mug and a workshop type apron, both with my name on them. The beer cooler is a bit average this year as it’s too small for a can. Last year’s extras I got the members dog lead and collar. So I’m building a small collection of tigers members crap as Mrs BF puts it, she’s got a plastic tub it all goes in, but I don’t care life is shorter than you think.
Now I’m going to open that plastic tub and get all those stupid pin things they give you at the 1, 3, 5, 10 year mark and the Tigers legend pins and pin them all on my new workshop apron that has Tigers Member and my name on it and moonwalk past Mrs BF. I will leave what I’m wearing under the apron to your imagination. 😁

Back